WINDSORHIPPIEGIRL

I am just wondering if this is a preflower and if it is, is it a male or female or is this just some other growth..... I have cuttings in water with a bag over them in 12/12 light... I am just wondering if my Photo plant will show signs of its sex during veg.... maybe someone can help lol....

Everyone on here is super cool and has helped a lot...
So grateful for this community

I took 2 pictures. My plant is about 7 weeks old I think... I know on November 20 it will be 8 weeks old and I am wondering if I should keep it or get rid of it.

The first picture is to show where the "preflower" in question is lol and the second is a closer up of the item in question lol... it looks like a hair coming off of it but I am not sure.

Thanks Guys!!

20201114_115539.jpg

20201114_115615.jpg

Good morning, Hippiegirl!

That's what's called a stipule, you'll notice them at every node...they don't have anything to do with the sex of the plant.
I am just wondering if my Photo plant will show signs of its sex during veg
Probably...but not always...
Watch the circled area, that's where the flowers will sprout- looks like something is forming there now, but too early to tell male or female
1605379220567.jpeg

I have cuttings in water with a bag over them in 12/12 light
The cuttings should be under an 18/6 or 20/4 light schedule- at 12/12 they're going to start flowering as soon as they root.

Plant will show sex once its mature. Some take longer is all.

Even in flower you have time to know sex before it becomes an issue.

Could take 2 weeks to root clones before they will flower. Im sure within that time your plant will show sex.

You can still take cuttings from a plant in flower, best to know sex before taking any cuttings imo.

Back
Top Bottom