Preflowers looking like nugs? Normal?

bbudd

Hey guys, 1st post, frequent reader.

I was hoping that I could get some advice.

I'm growing a few plants under 400w hps, most I've ever used, and for the first time I only noticed preflowers distinctly this grow as a 12 yr. + grower.

Problem is, the purple haze and peach cbd plant are looking like they're growing buds after a month and more than preflower.
I doubt they're both autoflowering. The purple haze was one seed out of a pack of 5 from attitude and the 4 other ones were not autoflowering. I've never had an autoflowering by mistake if it says its regular in 10+ years from this vendor. The chances of that happening to 2 pack of seeds by mistake is pretty unfathomable.

So my question is, is it typical sometimes to see preflowers in late veg that look just like buds in flowering? (not just a few pistils)

Thank you SO MUCH anyone in advance. driving me mad thinking about it a little bit.

Thank you

I definitely will Chris when I can. I just don't know if anyone has had this experience when preflowers look like actual nugs while still in vegging..?

I definitely will Chris when I can. I just don't know if anyone has had this experience when preflowers look like actual nugs while still in vegging..?

A good pic will tell the tale. I have had auto seeds that were sent along in a photoperiod order that showed a grape-like cluster very early in the nodes. If they are green with NO hairs, they are male. If you see paired white hairs emerging from each calyx, it is female.

Back
Top Bottom