Premature Flowering

tkm953

Ghost Train Haze
Cherry Hash
Seeds Germinated March 1st
Transplanted-March 29th- outdoor grow, seeds and seedlings grown outdoors.
Pictures posted in my grow journal
The problem,At May 11th my plants are flowering (just starting but definitely buds)
I had this phenomenon happen once before,I had started the plants the first time,around the middle of March,also outdoor grow.
I pulled out the males and cut off the buds.After the plants got over their shock,they went back into veg state,and didn't bud again until Aug,and everyone that showed female in the spring,were also female in the fall.I did have two hermie on me though.
Anybody ever have this happen to them ?
And what did you do to prevent this from happening again?
Any info or educated guess is most welcome,
image11705.jpeg

How did you start them?

You didn't have enough hours of daylight.... they will flower, reveg and flower again. You will still get a harvest but your yield might not be as good because of the time it takes.

It's not what I meant. Did you start them outdoor or indoor? You wrote it's an outdoor grow so I assumed it was outdoor, but then that would be really weird cause it shouldn't happen unless you are growing autos. But if you started indoor and then cut down photoperiod rapidly it's quite natural they started flowering, very typical mistake. So which is it?

The seeds were started in small pots outdoors,the crop I had do this a few years back was started the same way,none of those,or these ever saw the indoors.

I should add,when I transplanted the seedlings their growth just exploded,you can't tell by the pictures but these plant measure between 2 and four feet already.I have fertilized them four times with Dyno Grow foliage pro 1 tsp per gallon (two gallon watering can)plus one table spoon white vinegar,(ph of my tap water was a little high 8.0 also this is well water no chlorine).

How far north are you?

Back
Top Bottom