PremiumBudzBlondie's Coco +Speed Auto Fem Grow, 2020

Do they look good and healthy for their age?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welp today Mark's day 30 from sprout, plants are 7" tall, 12" wide, have had pistils for over 7 days. Flipping to 12/12 tomorrow to see if that helps bud development
Are they autos? If they are, then... autos can and should be grown at 18/6 for a light schedule. They will automatically do their thing. If they are photo period plants, then why do the have pistils if the schedule wasnt 12/12? :hmmmm:

Are they autos? If they are, then... autos can and should be grown at 18/6 for a light schedule. They will automatically do their thing. If they are photo period plants, then why do the have pistils if the schedule wasnt 12/12? :hmmmm:

They are autos , they developed pistils about 12 days ago and no further bus development so I switched to 12/12 to help give them a kick start. As for a constant 18/6 light schedule I agree, typically you would want to keep it, but since the flip the bud sites have doubled

They are autos , they developed pistils about 12 days ago and no further bus development so I switched to 12/12 to help give them a kick start. As for a constant 18/6 light schedule I agree, typically you would want to keep it, but since the flip the bud sites have doubled
Your taking away the “auto” concept from an auto flower :laughtwo: but hey, what ever works!:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom