PremiumBudzBlondie's Coco +Speed Auto Fem Grow, 2020

Do they look good and healthy for their age?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We aren't allowed to mention anything that isnt a sponsored product on here are we?
Im new myself and don't fully understand that hahahaha but I think you can mention products that your using so people can help you with the grow ,,,,, as long as your not acting like a salesman in a used car lot !

You can mention it I believe but just try not to sell it to hard.

trust me they’ll let you know in the nicest way possible if you step over a line

We aren't allowed to mention anything that isnt a sponsored product on here are we?
You can mention any product, as long as its Only on your journal. You cant highlight a product that isnt a sponsored meaning dont create an entry selling a product. On one of my grows i am sponsored by a product that isnt registered with 420 but i still share details in using the product.hope that helped.. Cheers!

Hello backlipslide!!!

Ok all here is my grow setup shopping list: critics, advice, input all encouraged

Light: Chilled Logic 660 $1000
Tent: Gorilla 4x4x6'11 $360
Exhaust: AC Infinity T8 Kit (Fan, Filter,Duct) $320
Intake: Ipower 8" 420cfm inline $25
Fan: Vivosun 6" Oscillating Clip Fan x2 $57
Pot Elevator: 13" Gro Pro NXT x6 $48
Saucers: 16" Hydro premium x10 $32
Pots: 7Gal , 2Gal, .3Gal Super Roots x4 $180
Medium: Mother Earth Coco + Perilite ×5 $75
Nutes: TechnaFlora Line $240
pH/TDS Meter: Apera PC-60 5 in 1 $130
Humidifer: Levoit Humidifier x2 $180
Digital Timer: $13
Dryer: Stack!t Hanging dry rack x2 $40
Curing: CVault 8L Humidity Curing Container $50

Have you checked out the seed giveaway?

Hello backlipslide!!!

Ok all here is my grow setup shopping list: critics, advice, input all encouraged

That’s a lot of money ... it’s you’re hard earned money and you can choose to spend it how you want but I feel you could shave a healthy amount off of that if you wanted.

good luck in your decision.

I looked into your light choice feel obligated to at least have you look at sponsor BudgetLED. You could get the same amount of light for half of that chilled logic.

Hello backlipslide!!!

Have you tried @SmokeSara for pricing on these items ?

That’s a lot of money ... it’s you’re hard earned money and you can choose to spend it how you want but I feel you could shave a healthy amount off of that if you wanted.

good luck in your decision.

I looked into your light choice feel obligated to at least have you look at sponsor BudgetLED. You could get the same amount of light for half of that chilled logic.

The equal coverage through the entire 4x4 @ over 700, love that consistency

Damn! If I had your money, I wouldn’t need mine! :laughtwo:

sounds like your set for a great setup. Like I said before those gorilla tents are the cats ass! Very top of the line. But expensive.... check out the sponsors and mars hydro has some really good quality tents as well, for the pricing. Maybe save some money and go buy some flowers for the wife... or husband, depending on what gender you are. I’ve learned to not judge by the name. I’ve been fooled more then once lol

Damn! If I had your money, I wouldn’t need mine! :laughtwo:

sounds like your set for a great setup. Like I said before those gorilla tents are the cats ass! Very top of the line. But expensive.... check out the sponsors and mars hydro has some really good quality tents as well, for the pricing. Maybe save some money and go buy some flowers for the wife... or husband, depending on what gender you are. I’ve learned to not judge by the name. I’ve been fooled more then once lol

Lol I am the wife lol. I changed a few things with the setup. But hubby gave me $4000 limit, I was able to come in $1500 below that. So now I'm going to get some aficionado seeds!!!!! And will still be $1000 under budget

Great choice with the boards. I think you’ll be happy with your set up for sure.

I’ve been eyeing Aficionado for a while. Mean Gene has some cool stuff. What did you get?

Lol I am the wife lol. I changed a few things with the setup. But hubby gave me $4000 limit, I was able to come in $1500 below that. So now I'm going to get some aficionado seeds!!!!! And will still be $1000 under budget
Oh okay, scratch the flowers. We like tools! 1000 bucks for tools is a good score! :cheesygrinsmiley:;)

that’s a great budget he gave you!! You should be able to set your self up and then some! I’m excited to see what you come up with. I’m a bit of a cheap ass... so even though If I had a 4000 dollar budget, I’d be trying to keep it down to 2000 lmao, that’s why I built my own tent and veg box.

Back
Top Bottom