Prepping cuttings for use in the dry ice method of making hash

PearlDark

Our plants are near harvest and we are going to have a load of cuttings. I have the bubble bags and want to make hash, and from what I have read using the dry ice method is pretty darn effective. My question is, after all the cuttings dry out for a day or two, should I grind them up in a blender or just crush them up before I start to make the hash?

Check out member mcloadie here, had a very nice dry ice tutorial the other day. He started with frozen trim.

Good luck

Our plants are near harvest and we are going to have a load of cuttings. I have the bubble bags and want to make hash, and from what I have read using the dry ice method is pretty darn effective. My question is, after all the cuttings dry out for a day or two, should I grind them up in a blender or just crush them up before I start to make the hash?

Thanks, this is my first grow so I am still learning things. My boyfriend has a lot more experience, so he is teaching me how things work. He has never made hash though, so this is all on me to learn about.

Back
Top Bottom