@420blazedit
Something like this.
Till she can uptake on her own

15C51062-4353-4F1B-920D-1F16EE8D7FBE.jpeg

@420blazedit
Something like this.
Till she can uptake on her own

15C51062-4353-4F1B-920D-1F16EE8D7FBE.jpeg
Yes @420blazedit if you grab a 2l like in bills photo , and poke holes around the side then cover the holes with duct tape you can slowly peel away the tape to introduce oxygen ,,,, slowly introducing the plant to what ever humidity environment it will be in ,,, you got this brother!

She does not look like a happy bunny that’s for sure :/

FE56047C-E692-4D9F-9954-0E6F25F08BC5.jpeg
Give her time. And some low strength lighting, hopefully you got her in time.
Bill

Got a backup in case it fails but still got hope, her mother has lived through A LOT of newbie errors so she a tough plant for sure

97E6DDDF-3A60-41D5-8C00-07A48C140499.jpeg
Are you keeping that girl in water. I found they need oxygen as well
Bill

Hi Bill, I understand you are an experienced grower and wondering if you have any in site on her deficiency. I’m suspecting either nitrogen or magnesium deficiency Pic below

1014B2E3-7DA7-4855-BA6A-CAE7196776DD.jpeg
Hi Bill, I understand you are an experienced grower and wondering if you have any in site on her deficiency. I’m suspecting either nitrogen or magnesium deficiency Pic below

1014B2E3-7DA7-4855-BA6A-CAE7196776DD.jpeg
Looks like she isn't eating properly, therefore is not getting the nitrogen she requires to be a healthy color green.
What is in her pot what have you been feeding her?
Bill

Looks like she isn't eating properly, therefore is not getting the nitrogen she requires to be a healthy color green.
What is in her pot what have you been feeding her?
Bill
She’s in a 2 gal pot plenty of holes with 80% terra pro coco and 20% compost, I have been feeding her something called Baby Bio 10.6 - 4.4 - 1.7. I was feeding her once a week and would water every 2-3 days. I’ve corrected this now and Feed with every water once a day due to coco being sterile

I don’t think it’s nitrogen burn in fact I think it’s the opposite I’ve only been using quarter doses and only recently started using baby bio. Was using tomato feed (tomatorite) for veg but learned tomato feed is best in flower. I’ve made a lot of mistakes with her very surprised she’s still alive. I have also only started feeding everyday where as before she was being fed once a week with the same symptoms.

I don’t think it’s nitrogen burn in fact I think it’s the opposite I’ve only been using quarter doses and only recently started using baby bio. Was using tomato feed (tomatorite) for veg but learned tomato feed is best in flower. I’ve made a lot of mistakes with her very surprised she’s still alive. I have also only started feeding everyday where as before she was being fed once a week with the same symptoms.
Hey @420blazedit
Hope your doing good
Nutty likely to be on it y know:)
I’m using a popular Dutch brand for veg, an it’s only got just over 2% N .
Only been growing a year myself. An know f all.These guys know there stuff is what I’ve found so far.
Peace an bud to ya :)

What are you feeding her now? Is she still in veg. Are you ph,ing to 5.8?

Back
Top Bottom