Prescription Blend First Canadian Grow: Coco, Gelato - Bill284

Full view picture

7C1F1A90-A2E0-48E8-BC5D-0AFBB7234020.jpeg

Hi Bill got an extremely bushy plant here, any tips on what I should do with her next? Defoliate etc, she has been in veg for 3 months and is getting put in flower in the next 3 days

74195A3A-37CF-479F-8DAA-FDFF96147541.jpeg
Wow @420blazedit . Can you get a couple pics of the whole girl? We can see what we are dealing with.
Bill

I noticed you have some leaf twisting how is your ph?
I was hoping you could pull it out but ok.
Is that where you are flowering her?
Not much room.
Oh can you move over to my purple pics thread?

I noticed you have some leaf twisting how is your ph?
I was hoping you could pull it out but ok.
Is that where you are flowering her?
Not much room.
Oh can you move over to my purple pics thread?
I’ve had some ph issues I’ve gone from 2months phing at 5.8 to 6 because I am in 80% coco and perlite and 20% compost I thought the ph might have to be a little bit higher. Also she is going to a much bigger home when she’s flowering with all warm white cfls

I have a dozen clones in cubes. But they have stalled I think. So I have 6 more in the wings ready to go. Between the bunch I want the best ones to show how good these nutrients are.
@Prescription Blend

C0D7FFAC-5271-4932-A3C5-2E86A69FF463.jpeg

Hey Bill quick question will 3 20w warm white cfls be enough to flower 1 plant thanks in advance
Come over to my gorilla glue thread please.

@Prescription Blend
I started my clones too soon. All excited. So most of the ones in the cloner I left too long are gone. I have 4 doing great.
I’ll take the best of these new clones and start fresh. I want good vigorous growing girls to show off these fantastic nutrients.
Couple days we should be ready to go.
Bill

66F09037-ABBE-47A4-B6FD-98C353D96286.png

B5F36905-5D70-4D56-96B9-30C03E04D302.jpeg

F72CD6C5-B954-4C55-A619-F3756848D342.jpeg

Timing can sometimes be the hard part, especially since they didn’t tell you what day the nutrients were going to arrive to you. Your cloning technique looks awesome so I’m sure you won’t have any trouble taking a new batch of cuttings.

I’ve cut countless numbers of clones that were either to early or to late.. it’s just something that happens. No worries.

Timing can sometimes be the hard part, especially since they didn’t tell you what day the nutrients were going to arrive to you. Your cloning technique looks awesome so I’m sure you won’t have any trouble taking a new batch of cuttings.

I’ve cut countless numbers of clones that were either to early or to late.. it’s just something that happens. No worries.
I was so excited I did them right away.
Lesson learned.
@Prescription Blend
Bill

Hey amigo! Que paso? By “started them too early” are you referring to the age of the mother when you took cuttings or?? Planting them? How old was mom?

also, do you use a cal/mag supplement w this nutrient brand in coco or no?

thanks bill! :popcorn::thanks::hookah:
I had them in the dome too long before I transplanted and the leaves went soft so I culled them. No its a terrific nutrient @Prescription Blend .
Bill

@H20gro if you using the complete nutrient line then you should not need to add extra calmg, the exception might be if you running RO/distilled water and have a calcium hungry strain. We advise to only add extra calmg in this situation and at 25% of the recommend strength, any high quality brand could be used.

I Hope Everyone is well.
After consulting with @Prescription Blend I would like to thank them for understanding that I am pausing this grow temporary.
We are moving to a larger facility.
Once we are ready I will start a new grow to highlight how good these nutrients work.
I apologize for this interruption.
Please feel free to ask me or @Prescription Blend any questions here.
We will both still be watching.
Thank you
Bill

I just caught up on this, and I am getting ready to run two plants in the full series of Prescription Blend that I won for GJOM. (Thank you @Prescription Blend!). One is out of the ground on day three and the other is popped and about to go in the dirt. They are started in basically Dixie cup or a little bigger sized mini pots of Fox Farms Happy Frog.

Questions (for you or PB):

- I have not gotten my coco in time, so coco is out (sorry Bill....). However, I do have frass and bohkashi. Is there any way to integrate them into Happy Frog to my benefit? Also, would the addition of these ingredients to the soil negatively affect the performance of the nutes in any way?

- Will the PB nutes pair well with FF Happy Frog?

- Does one alternate nutrient feedings with clean water everytime as with other nutes?

Thanks to both of you guys in advance. Much appreciated.

I just caught up on this, and I am getting ready to run two plants in the full series of Prescription Blend that I won for GJOM. (Thank you @Prescription Blend!). One is out of the ground on day three and the other is popped and about to go in the dirt. They are started in basically Dixie cup or a little bigger sized mini pots of Fox Farms Happy Frog.

Questions (for you or PB):

- I have not gotten my coco in time, so coco is out (sorry Bill....). However, I do have frass and bohkashi. Is there any way to integrate them into Happy Frog to my benefit? Also, would the addition of these ingredients to the soil negatively affect the performance of the nutes in any way?

- Will the PB nutes pair well with FF Happy Frog?

- Does one alternate nutrient feedings with clean water everytime as with other nutes?

Thanks to both of you guys in advance. Much appreciated.
Hey Jon no worries on the coco.
Truthful I think FF is a way better choice outside.
You would go crazy feeding them, like petulant teenagers. Hehe
Bokashi and frass aren't in any way nutrients.
What they do is produce fungi and microbes that work with your roots.
It's like getting a straw for your milkshake.
Sure you can drink it without one but wow what a difference.
Your root zone literally comes to life.
Actually it's more like a knife and fork for your steak.
I break down how I use it in my Gorilla Glue thread.
But for ease just sprinkle a good portion over your soil.
I spray it with kelp water but just plain water will activate it.
Then mix into your soil.
Then when I make my spot for my seedling I add a little extra to the hole.
I promise you will not want to grow another girl without this combination in your pots.
As far as the Prescription Blend is concerned it will turn it into rocket fuel in that FF.
Feed normally as per recommended dosages with alternating water cycles and appropriate drying time in between and your in for a treat.
I ran a harvest every 4 weeks with these products.
Never a deficiency or issue in the bunch.
Try feeding that many ladies of various strains ages and stages in coco every day. ;)
Game changer Amigo.
Stay safe.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom