Prescription Blend Nutrients: 4th Of July Sale 2021

Prescription Blend

To celebrate the holiday (and that we have been chosen as the 420MAG sponsor of the month for July 2021 Sponsor of the Month) We have a special offer for 420Mag! This will be active through the 07/04/21 or when we run out of allocated stock, we do reserve the option to end early (no rain checks, sry).

40% OFF a nutrient kit on Amazon using coupon code: 420MAGAZINE

Find it HERE: Amazon.com

Open to shipping within the US only, limit 1 per customer.

All.png
Infographic chart (1).png

Congratulations on being sponsor of the month @Prescription Blend
Thank you for the fantastic deal on you wonderful nutrients.
Thank you for all you do for our members.
Prescription Blend Rocks.:cheer:
Bill

Hey RX Blend, I'm using your line in coco for the GSC comparative grow, and I have a question do suggest mixing daily or does it hold up in a reservoir? I'm currently doing two soil and 3 coco but I like to incorporate microbe compost tea and Hi Brix into my regiment. How would you suggest I add it in with your nutrients in this medium? Usually in coco I feed daily with every watering some lines do a feed feed water and start over. Or if anyone has any input plz I'm all ears to hear what's worked for you.

Hey RX Blend, I'm using your line in coco for the GSC comparative grow, and I have a question do suggest mixing daily or does it hold up in a reservoir? I'm currently doing two soil and 3 coco but I like to incorporate microbe compost tea and Hi Brix into my regiment. How would you suggest I add it in with your nutrients in this medium? Usually in coco I feed daily with every watering some lines do a feed feed water and start over. Or if anyone has any input plz I'm all ears to hear what's worked for you.
You do NOT need to mix nutrient every day! If you keep your tank aerated then you can keep the nutrient solution for much longer (1-2 weeks). The best way to do this is with a small aquarium air pump and bubble stone.

With Coco media its best to feed nutrient every time with some run off (10-15% is ideal). It's great that your going to add microbe tea, do you brew your tea with the Brix product or add that separately? Either way would work but brewing the tea with the sugar source will help the microbes grow faster. When your adding this to the garden you can substitute your nutrient feed for tea or give them some of both. If you alternate feed/tea I would recommend three feedings and then a tea application (feed, feed ,feed, tea - repeat).

I'm going to post this reply in our discussion thread for other readers to see as well.

Really?????
:rofl: why alter something that is already Perfect!!!
Just what the doctor ordered.......

We encourage people to use the microbe product of their choice as its fully compatible and in many media types it helps. In a pure hydro system like yours @Furcifer there are different opinions about the pros/cons of adding microbes and how to do it.

An AACT is a great way to add microbes as they are in a healthy growing state when added

Hey, @XiwsX561 I've been looking at your thread....... daily.......???????
Are you ever going to post something about your grow????
Now! Your asking a sponsor about feeding, and you have nothing in your journal?
Plenty of growing going on with a lot of information!!!
We encourage people to use the microbe product of their choice as its fully compatible and in many media types it helps. In a pure hydro system like yours @Furcifer there are different opinions about the pros/cons of adding microbes and how to do it.

An AACT is a great way to add microbes as they are in a healthy growing state when added

Oh, hell yah... I agree with you whole heartedly!
Just trying to get a rise out of my friend @XiwsX561 to start posting in his grow instead of complaining about pest, environmental issues and shoddy workmanship to inferior lights ect. Ect. Ect......
:yahoo: grow baby grow!!!!!

Hey, @XiwsX561 I've been looking at your thread....... daily.......???????
Are you ever going to post something about your grow????
Now! Your asking a sponsor about feeding, and you have nothing in your journal?
Plenty of growing going on with a lot of information!!!

Oh, hell yah... I agree with you whole heartedly!
Just trying to get a rise out of my friend @XiwsX561 to start posting in his grow instead of complaining about pest, environmental issues and shoddy workmanship to inferior lights ect. Ect. Ect......
:yahoo: grow baby grow!!!!!
What's wrong with lamps? Yes I've been keeping a journal but I want more so I wanted to wait until I was able to take clones to fill a table atleast what am I going to do fill a big cow room with a couple plants. Plus need to get it cleaned out and sanitized. Speaking about bugs I didn't wanna be behind so I still started 6, 1 didn't make it 2 in geoflora 3 in coco with RX. But in their current pots I put a layer of cheese cloth and about 3/4"-1" of sand coco and maybe about the same on top. I dunno an enzyme or something in the RX just made the fabric disintegrade and even through all the sand stiff fungus gnats which are easily handled just don't want root aphids. They are actually mature about 6 weeks old. Trying some new methods. As well don't worry taking pictures keeping notes will be up soon. I took cuttings from 2 yesterday just need to either go get some riot cubes or I have a buddy thx bill sending me some VIP Canadian secret sh*t or some rockwool. I'm one person you would be surprised how many projects I'm managing.

What's wrong with lamps? Yes I've been keeping a journal but I want more so I wanted to wait until I was able to take clones to fill a table atleast what am I going to do fill a big cow room with a couple plants. Plus need to get it cleaned out and sanitized. Speaking about bugs I didn't wanna be behind so I still started 6, 1 didn't make it 2 in geoflora 3 in coco with RX. But in their current pots I put a layer of cheese cloth and about 3/4"-1" of sand coco and maybe about the same on top. I dunno an enzyme or something in the RX just made the fabric disintegrade and even through all the sand stiff fungus gnats which are easily handled just don't want root aphids. They are actually mature about 6 weeks old. Trying some new methods. As well don't worry taking pictures keeping notes will be up soon. I took cuttings from 2 yesterday just need to either go get some riot cubes or I have a buddy thx bill sending me some VIP Canadian secret sh*t or some rockwool. I'm one person you would be surprised how many projects I'm managing.
You have too many irons in the fire i believe is the correct expression. Hehe
Should be there soon.
Then you have no excuse not to grow giant clones.
Have you looked at my cloning thread yet?
You should when secret package arrives.
Clone like a pro.
Bill

You have too many irons in the fire i believe is the correct expression. Hehe
Should be there soon.
Then you have no excuse not to grow giant clones.
Have you looked at my cloning thread yet?
You should when secret package arrives.
Clone like a pro.
Bill
Definitely will that's what I'm waiting for have my frass thank you, bokashi plus pro, from Canada. Awaiting final ingredient why I only cut 2 had enough riot cubes for them may have to do one in Rockwool it's taking off. Dunno if u notice in picture I fd up on the one side of the manifold. I would top them that way they start growing but as I was using scalpel when thru and caught one fan I'm like damn it let me be careful not to do it again and of course it happened. No worries once I top those or take them as clones they will grow out just a bit slower with no fans on one side.

Definitely will that's what I'm waiting for have my frass thank you, bokashi plus pro, from Canada. Awaiting final ingredient why I only cut 2 had enough riot cubes for them may have to do one in Rockwool it's taking off. Dunno if u notice in picture I fd up on the one side of the manifold. I would top them that way they start growing but as I was using scalpel when thru and caught one fan I'm like damn it let me be careful not to do it again and of course it happened. No worries once I top those or take them as clones they will grow out just a bit slower with no fans on one side.
I guess thats why you never became a surgeon. :laugh::rofl:
Bill

Back
Top Bottom