Preserving clones?

Rawness

im really high now and as my 2 current grows are almost to a end ,and my next grow is begging which is dinafem powerkush . i know these plants get very bushy

and i was thinking on germinating my dinafem blue widow also

im not going to have lots of space i was thinking how can i preserve a couple clones ?:)

i was thinking dipping the clone in water completely? like in the alien movies ;)

thanks was just thinking :adore:

Re: Preserving clones ?

I have heard/read about putting them in a pitcher of H20 and putting them in the fridge.
I forget how long you can keep them in there, but you didn't state how long you needed to store them for... LOL

That's the only way I know brue... :peacetwo:

I have successfully stored clones in a ziplock bag in the fridge for 3 weeks. I've been told that this method is good for 6 weeks. :)

not the freezer it will rupture the cell walls. Why not just grow out your Blue Widow mom and just keep her trimmed and bonsai'd up until 3-4 weeks before you need to take clones. I keep my moms for a long time and just keep trimming them up to keep them from getting too bushy, I throw away enough trimmed branches to make 50 clones a week so it shouldn't be an issue for you when you're ready to take a few.

Back
Top Bottom