Presexing 23 days old

Yeah thanks everyone. looks like I have 5 out of 6 males, only one that looks female.. Let this be a lesson to all.. Never grow bag seed! It really sux..

Yeah thanks everyone. looks like I have 5 out of 6 males, only one that looks female.. Let this be a lesson to all.. Never grow bag seed! It really sux..

This shall be intressting, hard to see yet .. Just wait some more day, u have nothing to loose! :)

lame sad to hear!
good thing is you can do something about it. if you do indeed have a female why not make her a mom or at least get clones going and plant them too. it will up your numbers and you will know they are all female! bag seed if done rite can produce nice bud! you just don't have the knowledge of what your growing!

decisions decisions!

Definitely male Greatstage.. almost all my plants have these, balls on a stick. one has different, it the smallest one too. pretty sure its a calyx.. im so pissed right now. looks like I will have to put her in a massive pot and veg her for a month.

Yeah it was spur of the moment grow.. have not grown for 10 years. had some nice bud with a few seeds one day and the net day I was buying lights etc etc.. Should have waited and ordered beans. Ill probably get some cuttings off her but now I am just sad :(

20160106_150851.jpg

Yeah it was spur of the moment grow.. have not grown for 10 years. had some nice bud with a few seeds one day and the net day I was buying lights etc etc.. Should have waited and ordered beans. Ill probably get some cuttings off her but now I am just sad :(

20160106_150851.jpg

I hear ya it always sucks when things don't go according to plan.
I definitely recommend looking at cloning and see if you can't make up for it. as you said you can veg for a month. take some cuttings root them and put them rite into the pots where the males where. it be alot better than just the one female. keep your head up at least we know you know you can grow! and they look happy and green. it just changes things up a bit!

I am not even sure I have 1 female yet.. 4 definitely have balls on sticks and two are a bit too early but look a bit dodgy. I got a 30 times magnifier tonight I am certain of 4. Its possible they are all male.. I think ill just flip now and see if there is one female.. If so I will just bud her up with my CFLS and save the HPS for when I get some proper beans.

Back
Top Bottom