Press Reset! Budlovski's Back Again: Outdoor Aussie Grow

Sir Budlovski

So it's me for those who may remember I know the name to be familiar.
I'm back to the site anyway, I never stopped growing I couldn't help myself. Havnt done anything to great in comparison to my previous grows that have featured here just a few bagseeds chucked outdoor to see what would happen.
Anyway, I have begun for the season with some ice quality bagseeds already sprouted and getting ready to get growing, however right now before I get to carried away I would like some advice on good sites I can get seeds from to Aus.
Previously j used ossc, however they changed payment methods and no longer wish to use them.
Can any Aussies here help me out on who they have been using to get seeds, anyone in Aus selling and posting them yet?
Only after a few as the other babies will get grown but I want some definite feminized seeds for guaranteed results, last couple years I've had to deal with seeds and cross pollination and I'm well beyond that type of stuff.
Anyways will get some pics up soon as they girls get a little bigger and hopefully will here back some advicebecause it needs to happen soon before the season gets to far away from me like previous years did!
Thanks in advance

Now to figure out how to navigate this site allover again damn it's different now!

Back
Top Bottom