420 Magazine Background

Pressed RSO

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Anne7251

RSO Rick Simpson Oil. It can be made in several different ways but I read it is healthier to buy the pressed oil instead of those made with alcohol based cooked RSO as it leaves some toxins from the burning process.

Pennywise

Not 100% sure what you’re referring to as pressed oil. When someone refers to pressed cannabis I think of Rosin.

Anne7251

Check out Rick Simpson oil online. It is used as a cancer fighter for many. You can make capsules and creams etc from the oil. Some people just put a drop on the tongue. It has a high concentration of THC. The recipe is on line. I have never made it.

Pennywise

I’m familiar with RSO, it’s just I’ve used Alcohol in the past. I haven’t seen it pressed before. Ask @Grandpa Tokin or @TheMadDabber they may have an answer for you.

TurboBucket

Photo of the Month: Jan 2019 - Plant of the Month: Feb 2019
I have a patient that continues to bring that up to. "Pressed oil" best I can figure from his description and inability to remember/show me where he found anything about it. Sounded like they squeeze all the juices out of it with a masticator. (He keeps mentioning a cider press). From there they "cook it like Maple syrup" to reduce it to an oily substance.

Again I have no first hand experience nor have I read anything about it just my interpretation of his ramblings.

Pennywise

TheMadDabber

Member of the Month: Dec 2017 - Nug of the Month: June 2018
I have yet to hear about such a thing. I suppose pressing it out like rosin would work so long as you decarbed the extract to activate that thc!

Pennywise

Top Bottom