Pressed RSO

RSO Rick Simpson Oil. It can be made in several different ways but I read it is healthier to buy the pressed oil instead of those made with alcohol based cooked RSO as it leaves some toxins from the burning process.

Check out Rick Simpson oil online. It is used as a cancer fighter for many. You can make capsules and creams etc from the oil. Some people just put a drop on the tongue. It has a high concentration of THC. The recipe is on line. I have never made it.

I have a patient that continues to bring that up to. "Pressed oil" best I can figure from his description and inability to remember/show me where he found anything about it. Sounded like they squeeze all the juices out of it with a masticator. (He keeps mentioning a cider press). From there they "cook it like Maple syrup" to reduce it to an oily substance.

Again I have no first hand experience nor have I read anything about it just my interpretation of his ramblings.

I have yet to hear about such a thing. I suppose pressing it out like rosin would work so long as you decarbed the extract to activate that thc!

What r ur thoughts on this press ?
Are you trying to smoke it? Or eat it?

But yes those look great to me. I work in a lab actually we do the chemical extraction. Its probably best left to those with lab equipment.

This is a really great way for home growers to get safe quality extracts

Back
Top Bottom