Pretty new to smoking and I need help!

2005speedyGTP

Ive prolly smoked 4-5 times now. a couple days ago i bought a 1/4 of pineapple train wreck off a coworker of mine and then that night I had a couple friends over and they tried some and now everyone wants to buy some . . . should i sell?? and if I do what kind of scale should I get? :tokin:

2010-12-11_19_48_46.jpg

Re: Pretty new to smoking and I need help!!

I'm assuming this thread is going to be deleted?

Ive prolly smoked 4-5 times now. a couple days ago i bought a 1/4 of pineapple train wreck off a coworker of mine and then that night I had a couple friends over and they tried some and now everyone wants to buy some . . . should i sell?? and if I do what kind of scale should I get? :tokin:

Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

dont sell it, smoke it.

do you like butt sex? If the answer is no then i would not suggest selling..

that was the best reply, thank you for making me laugh

The ONLY time you should sell marihuana is if you are licensed to in a MMJ state. Even then you are taking an unadvised risk with the Feds and butt sex.

:peace:
WillyB

2010-12-11_19_48_46.jpg

Someone needs to learn how to trim up a bud.

i wouldnt advise it
you can get in alot of trouble for selling without the proper licence
and theres alot of things that can go wrong

Back
Top Bottom