Previous Completed Grows & Projects

BTzGrow

I have found that my signature line is getting out of hand and needed to be brought under control. So I'm going to use this as a collection point for my Competed Journals and Projects and link this into my Signature line.

Hope you will consider giving some of the following a check out if interested :Namaste:

Completed Journals
My First Grow Or A Brown Thumb Account Of Events ----
BT'z 2nd Grow - Super Lemon Haze & Golden Leaf
Super Lemon Haze, Gold Leaf, and Grape Ape
My 4th Grow SLH & Gold Leaf
5th Grow - UK Cheese Auto Grow
6th Grow - Triple Cheese
7th Grow - Super Lemon Haze "Take 3"
8th Grow - Berry Bomb Clone Grow
9th - Triple Cheese Clone Grow w Ebb&Flow
10th - Triple Cheese Ebb & Flow #2

Projects and Ideas
DIY LED Light Fixtures - Ebb & Flow DIY Project
A Micro Grower's Clone/Seedling Box & Cloning Efforts
Upgraded to a Black Diamond Perfect Sun Mini
Early Sexing Clones In Hempy Cups - Methods of Use - Canna Espresso
Canna Reiki

:rollit:

This is an unknown grow. The seed was out of a bag I bought one day. And I grew it just fucking around. Luckily it was a female. It was like one seed out of $500 worth.

Attachments

• received_2466032750353264.jpeg
    received_2466032750353264.jpeg
    734.5 KB · Views: 232
I have found that my signature line is getting out of hand and needed to be brought under control. So I'm going to use this as a collection point for my Competed Journals and Projects and link this into my Signature line.

Hope you will consider giving some of the following a check out if interested :Namaste:

Completed Journals
6th Grow - Triple Cheese

Projects and Ideas
Canna Reiki

I had to tie some the buds up cause they were drooping on the ground. Haha

This is an unknown grow. The seed was out of a bag I bought one day. And I grew it just fucking around. Luckily it was a female. It was like one seed out of $500 worth.
wow amazing and beautiful! Buy that lottery ticket again and again lucky man!

This man ain't buying no more lottery tickets. That was one my first grows back in the day. I'm far more advanced and a master of it now. I haven't ran out since. Lol
So cool. My first harvest is on my immediate horizon. My first crop is a Sativa and S dominants, three plants Durban Poison and 2 Jack Herrer's. It looks like I won't ever run out again too!

Following you now to try and let some of your mastery trickle down to this new grower!

Completed Journals
6th Grow - Triple Cheese

Projects and Ideas
Canna Reiki

Interested = and now following. :thanks:

Interested = and now following. :thanks:
Good Day DRey and welcome to my grow world. Thanks for tagging along and following. I'm still new compared to many others here but I feel I have a groove that I fit in to and it works for me. You should enjoy your Jack Herrer as my brother @FelipeBlu has grown it several times so you might want to check his page for some nice eye candy. My grows do keep me and friends and family well stocked without much effort. I really like using the simpler Hempy Bucket process personally. If you have any question I will always be willing to answer from what ever experience I have.

This man ain't buying no more lottery tickets. That was one my first grows back in the day. I'm far more advanced and a master of it now. I haven't ran out since. Lol
You are correct about supply. Since I started about 3yrs ago I haven't had to buy any sub par bud. I still have a nice collection from previous grows. I feel homegrown indoor produces some of the highest quality cannabis with the least amount of work. Of course that would be staying in the micro grow level. I don't go after the highest THC but concentrate on taste and aroma.

I dropped another couple of UK Cheese auto seeds yesterday and should have a nice little harvest from those around the first of February. My current grow should come out around the end of this year and SLH is never a disappointment.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll try and keep you posted along the way.

Back
Top Bottom