Prices of weed? what is the best type of weed?

Andrew86 said:
We're talking about you saying that Shwag grown hydroponically is then Middies. that's exactly what you said. Dude, please calm down.

If your saying a mid level strain, no. It wont cause the strain to change, but it can take some dirt weed and make it smokable. Thats all I'm saying, and I have seen cases where it produced some decent herb, nothing I'd pay alot for, but better than the dirt it started as.

I am calm. we can get past this, but lets take this away from being personal, we can agree to disagree.

Have you already sold this stuff for 30 a g?

Oh, and I disagree to agree or was that to disagree? I'm confused, won't you agree? :goof:

We made up like weeks ago. :laughtwo:

Just personal opinion, but I think you'll have a hard time selling that for 30.. I just think most people would say fuck that, especially if they can get 9 grams of middies for that price.

That's Ms. moderator lol..

And that's where I was coming from.. A suppliers point of view, now I'm not gonna say anything more incriminating, but trust me, I could teach the class.
Now that we've established this, I really hope you get 30 a g, but I really doubt you will. Be careful if you're not experienced, some people could get pissed if you quote them that price, some people are just born idiots and will be like that.

i got 2 diferent friends in 2 diferent parts of WA and both pay 40 1/8 and 60 1/4 dank nugz.

Back
Top Bottom