Prices where you live

THC~Kyle~THC said:
^ you better beleive it man. shit you dont even need i microspe to see some cyrstals on. i can get shit like purple haze, purple eurckel< sampled this once and i know why the y call it uerckel cause youll be so high youll be acting like eurckel from that one show

LOL. Did I do that?????????

whoa youre in cali and paying that much?? damn dude i dont wanna be mean but you need a new hook up man. im not trying to rag or anything but youre living in the land of green where its so plentiful and fairly cheap compared to the rest of the US

(PS im in the bay area too)

ya bro...$100 for an 8th...whoever your getting that from is probably making $40-50 for every 8th they get you from the club.

DownSupremacy said:
Lobstatrucka. I need to take a trip out to Maine.

Come on over. Prices stay pretty much the same and I ain't seen a dry spell for a couple of years. Hope you like cold and snow!

youre only a bart ride away from SF though where the green isnt just green its purple, orange, pink... lol i say just look around and get a feel for whats in the area, the bay area has some VERY FINE buds

i know this but i dont want to go all the way to san fran and have every one be dry and i dont want to go around for weed and maybe come across a narc. asking around is dangerous business

hey man...if ur down to pay 100 an eight than thats chill...its none of our business...but id be willing to bet you can get herb as dank as the shit ur getting now for much cheaper...besides..thats fucked up shit if the clubs around there are charging patients 100 freaking dollars for an eigth.

frosurfer420 said:
hey man...if ur down to pay 100 an eight than thats chill...its none of our business...but id be willing to bet you can get herb as dank as the shit ur getting now for much cheaper...besides..thats fucked up shit if the clubs around there are charging patients 100 freaking dollars for an eigth.

they arent i could pick up a quarter O of some SUPER chron with $100
all im saying is check the area through buddies and stuff nothing crazy like asking complete strangers

you say its medical...is it coming from a club or is someone just saying its medical and charging you 100...somewhere down the line, someone (maybe one shop in that area is making bank ripping people off) is making lets of extra money there.

Yeah I've never paid that much from the dispensaries, not even when I was living in San Diego. I don't buy from the dispensaries any more though. I just bought a 5 ounces(plus a nice extra handful for fun) for $500 up in Mendo. And that's from a grower friend that sells to the med dispensaries. I gotta do my own trimming, but at that price I'm not complaining plus it lets me have the trim for making hash.

See like I said I have to trim it myself but it's great bud. Hell even the trim is pretty good joint smoke.

DSCF6631.jpg

^that looks like some alright bud, but defienently nothing special...around here we call that mids

Back
Top Bottom