Pricing hash

scorpdahoodlum

Hey you guys and gals do you know what I should charge for hash. I am planning on selling my own homemade hash to people who love hash and who rarely see it becuz no one sells it. I was thinking like 25 or 30 a gram

Re: Selling Hash!

I'd never pay more then $15/gram. $15 is when there is absolutly none to be seen and I know the guy I'm buying it from is charging prolly double then what he paid for it.

I never saw hash untill I made my own.

Using shitty weed to make probably less than decent hash and selling it for more than actual good weed. Thats wrong in all kinds of ways.

hash here is more expensive about 25 a gram...

Hash here is the same price as weed, 10$cnd a gram. 25$cnd a eighth. It's usualy afghani or morocain right of the boat type dark black hash. The homemade hash is more and more popular and runs for the same price.

Oh yeah and if you intend to make hash with ISO, you'll need a fuckin shitload of trim, and I do mean a shitload, an oz of trim will probably only give you a gram or a little more using the ISO method.

I strongly suggest you find an other way to make hash then the ISO method.

like with bubble bags

yes bubble bags. or drying freezing then sifting the leafs threw a silk screen to make keif then you press it into hash

You can't even find hash around here. Most people don't know what hash is. I've told people what it is and how to make it. They just think its a crazy idea.

It's fun, but also a shame, to hear people never even seen hash.. Come to europe, we got alot of good (and bad) hash here.. :smokin:

When the guy i get my shit from has it its 10 a gram .... The other guy that has it more often is 15 a gram, I really dont care to go to this guy ..... His prices are always more than the other guy ( off rez ).

u guys sure i will need a ton of trim well that kinda sux

for some of the best bubble hash it'll be $75 per gram. And if you use shitty weed to make hash you will not get good hash or very much of it. I sell mine for $25 a gram.

I used some good quality bud to make hash just for giggles insted of trim ...at $10 a gram or even $15 .for all the work I lost money and time ..I could have sold the buds for more money and not work ….THAT SUCKED

for some of the best bubble hash it'll be $75 per gram. And if you use shitty weed to make hash you will not get good hash or very much of it. I sell mine for $25 a gram.
$75 a gram?!? Where? Everyone will be right over lol.. if your paying over 25-30 your getting ripped off worse than the other guys

I use bud to make my hash and it goes for $20g. I am also one of the only people around here with actual hash.
I’m looking forward to my next crop to be able to make some, haven’t had it in a long time, need to pick up some bubble bags and eventually I’d like to get a rosin press, so I can press for my buddies cause I personally don’t use product in that form, just love me some nice blonde hash :lot-o-toke:

I’m looking forward to my next crop to be able to make some, haven’t had it in a long time, need to pick up some bubble bags and eventually I’d like to get a rosin press, so I can press for my buddies cause I personally don’t use product in that form, just love me some nice blonde hash :lot-o-toke:
I actually just picked up a rosin press on Monday. The bubble bags work out great, but I wanted to try rosin bad. When you are ready to buy a rosin press check out NugSmasher. I picked up the mini because I dont normally sell just use for personal.

Back
Top Bottom