Primetimes Hempy Purple Diesel LED Grow

How close is your light PT?

The led 2 1/2 - 3 feet the cfls about 4-6 inches are you referring to the crispy leaf tip I mentioned? Or do my plants looked messed up?
image13933.jpg

Yeah - it's good. Denser plants mean more buds per - which is sorta the goal right?

Yes - Indicas will be bushier than sativas as a rule. Indicas are also generally more forgiving for new growers.

You are going great!
That is definitely the point! More meds is a great thing in my situation! I appreciate the feedback even though I've done a ton of research I still always second guess myself and feel like I'm stumbling down the hallway with the lights off trying not to step on shit. Thanks everyone this community is fantastic! I'll post some more once I see some changes.

Well shit...I think I fucked up my poor babies...can someone tell me if this is nute burn or something else entirely? I think it's nutes cause it hit all 3 plants. I gave them all a ton of just water to flush the buckets res so hopefully they will be ok if I lighten up?
image14113.jpg
image14112.jpg
image14111.jpg
any advice is greatly appreciated!

i have not used this method
we need a hempy guru
i will say i do not think you killed them
is the humidity better? how far is your light away from canopy?
once damage has happened it wont repair,just let the plants kill them off
then remove once they are shriveled up
the new growth looks good, watch it the closest
anytime you feel you used too much additive use water only (properly ph'd of course)
i think 5.8 -6 is proper for soilless
then gradually work the nutes back in, start at say 1/4 strength

i feel like you have the set-up to succeed
we just need to find the proper routine for your patients
take care and good luck

Dont stress. Like Nine said start off with pH balanced water. Its just slight nute burn, nothing too severe. I'm subbed to see how this one turns out! Let us know if you have anymore question bud!

when you wants more, please check my topic to know if we have some discount code available :)
same hope they feel better soon :p , subd this thread as im using the same light in my grow i do plan on getting more lights but the 96x3 should be fine for now

image14112.jpg
image14113.jpg
For some stupid reason I can't upload newer photos these are the most current... The leaves got worse so I trimmed them up a guy with exp helped me out but they don't seem to be doing as well as they were. I'm kinda frustraited just hoping things start to look up. I definitely do not have the green thumb a lot of you guys have that's for sure. I wish they could tell me what they need :(

Back
Top Bottom