Primetimes Hempy Purple Diesel LED Grow

You whispering sweet nothings at your plants PT420? I heard that really helps them in veg...

:cheer:

It helps them in flower too. I'm always talking to my girls/ladies(girls in veg/ladies in flower). It's because you are exhaling a lot of carbon dioxide in their room. So for all those years you thought people were mad for talking to plants...

OK, I'm for the ride on this one after just reading the whole thread.

As for your little problem, I agree with all there is no need to panic here. The upper new leaves are looking good so the plant is good. There are always leaves that do something different from the rest but time is your ally here. Keep a close eye on the new growth. If the new growth is good the plant is good. If your fans are too close to some leaves you could get wind burn which browns the edges. A great grower on here CO Finest never has his fans blowing on the plants but just circulating air around.

You say these girls are clones so have you grown these before or are they from a friend because you can get information about their mother which might explain your problem. Was the mother picky or tolerant of certain things.

Don't expect your plant to necessarily grow quickly upwards like you may have seen from others as LED grown plants seem a lot squatter than HPS grown ones.

Enough of the rambling. You are doing a good job here.

OK, I'm for the ride on this one after just reading the whole thread.

As for your little problem, I agree with all there is no need to panic here. The upper new leaves are looking good so the plant is good. There are always leaves that do something different from the rest but time is your ally here. Keep a close eye on the new growth. If the new growth is good the plant is good. If your fans are too close to some leaves you could get wind burn which browns the edges. A great grower on here CO Finest never has his fans blowing on the plants but just circulating air around.

You say these girls are clones so have you grown these before or are they from a friend because you can get information about their mother which might explain your problem. Was the mother picky or tolerant of certain things.

Don't expect your plant to necessarily grow quickly upwards like you may have seen from others as LED grown plants seem a lot squatter than HPS grown ones.

Enough of the rambling. You are doing a good job here.

Hey thanks a lot I appreciate the kind and reassuring words. I got the clones from a friend of mine that runs a collective, this is my first grow...sort of, I bought a few clones from Doctors Orders in Sacramento but they died super fast and were shit. I was just worried abut the height of the plants because most of the pics I see on these forums that have been vegging for a month are taller. I am not as freaked out as I came across though I just really want to have a fun somewhat productive grow. If they make it till harvest then ill be happy no matter the outcome its been a fun learning experience. Ive already learned several things ill do differently next time and there will be a next time :)

As we opened the thread with - short and dense plants aren't bad! For some doing stealth grows they are absolutely necessary!

But MedFarmer said it well - plant genetics vary a lot. I will try to snap a picture but I have two plants in the very same stage of flowering right now. One looks like it did from the very start - deep dark green, full foliage, etc.

The other - well, she is working hard. It was fimmed a couple times so it's way bigger. That, and individual strain characteristics translate into a much more demanding plant and visual signs of the same - yellowing leaves, etc.

Same great lights, same constant nutrition, same temps, same humidity.

It happens. And it's wonderful. Imagine if everything worked the exact same? All moral positions aside we might as well be cooking meth at that point.

Oh - and they _will_ make it to harvest! :goodjob: Just keep on keep'in on.

Sorry missed your 'how long must I veg' question.

That is pretty much personal opinion. Your plants will close to double in size after 8 weeks of flowering under that LED - so judge that way. I would say to give them a bit yet. It looks like it's been almost 3 weeks since they were planted-ish. I would wait another 2 weeks and then slam those bad mamma-jamma's into flower.

Hey everyone! The girls are still growing I've cut back on nutes and my buddy that gave me the clones told me he had the same issue just cut them back and let them dry out a bit just use ph water then don't water till dry. So that's what I've been doing. I'll post up some pics tomorrow when I give them water.

Good evening 420mag and all my friends I hope everyone has been well. I can't believe it still is so hot outside...anyhow things are going ok I did some pruning and gave them some ph'd H2O With silica waited a few days then gave them more water no nutes. I meant to take pics of all three but only took shots of the best one and got distracted so I'll upload the two others tomorrow if I can
image14438.jpg

Here is a quick overhead.
image14500.jpg
not much going on... Trimmed them pretty hard to get rid of yellow burn. I feel like I need more light, I want to see some more growth! I don't know what do you guys think of their size for age? Maybe I'm being too hard on them and they're average... It's been a long day.

Parts Per Million. It shows you the amount of nutrients in your water. That way you can see exactly what their getting for scientific purposes! And whether your going to kill your plants or not lol I've mixed massive batches of nutes and then checked the ppm's and it will well over 2500ppms which is way too much. Had to dilute. Would have never known if I didn't have the meter :)

i have no experience with hempy grows
sorry
looking forward to seeing your new pics
take care and good luck

Back
Top Bottom