Primetimes Hempy Purple Diesel LED Grow

I use this ph pen
phae.jpg

And it works just fine for the price. I've had 3 of those pens, the first one i sold because i got some dear brand that i thought was better, but it sucked totally. then bought one from singapore, and one from uk. Apparantly both turned up, and they are accurate.

Last one was 5 pounds incl shipping.

I use the same pen for my veg room . I have a tri meter for the flower , but the yellow pen seems to hold very well . I re calibrate every month as is suggested , and it hasnt moved maybe over the year i have had it a .1 of movement

exactly, i have had 3 of those yellow pens now, and they have all been reliable. Then i tried a subota i think its called, it screwed my grow totally. i mean for the price you pay, you really get more than what you pay for, and atm i have two so i am able to double check, and they are less than 0,1 away from each other. depends on how you calibrate. i normally use ph 4,01 and then go down to 3,9ph and barely adjust until it flicks to 4,0ph

I have no idea what you guys are talking about but if you find a link feel free to post it otherwise let's not hijack this into a ph pen discussion lol. I gave the girls a half dose of week 1 flower schedule for the gen hydroponics flora series which was approx 1ml of grow 5ml micro 5ml bloom bit of calmag and silica.

I wouldn't consider it a hi jack . Just trying to pass on info . What kind of silica are you using ? Every Silica I have used has upped the PH substantially . Usually from 5.8 to well over 7 , and that sir/mam is the importance of a ph pen . We're just all trying to provide you with the best success tips we can . my first few grows i didnt use it , and had trouble with deficiency threw the whole run . Also how are you adding the Silica . Apparently if you add it to the mixture it can lockout all those nutrients that you added it to . The way I do it is I add it first . PH the water , and then continue on with other nutes , and then a final PH

I wouldn't consider it a hi jack . Just trying to pass on info . What kind of silica are you using ? Every Silica I have used has upped the PH substantially . Usually from 5.8 to well over 7 , and that sir/mam is the importance of a ph pen . We're just all trying to provide you with the best success tips we can . my first few grows i didnt use it , and had trouble with deficiency threw the whole run . Also how are you adding the Silica . Apparently if you add it to the mixture it can lockout all those nutrients that you added it to . The way I do it is I add it first . PH the water , and then continue on with other nutes , and then a final PH

I do it the same as you and check my ph just use different tools to check it with im not just hoping for the best... And yes I add it same order as you per my instructions then test it all again before I add I planned for a year before starting so I knew what I'd be getting into its just a matter of actually doing it that teaches me all the little things

Yea I believe in that! What sucks is the poorer my health gets the more my plants suffer... I had to go to the hospital for a few days and it was hard on them...even now I'm still in early recovery and stuck in bed all day. Hopefully my plants will be as stubborn as I am and pull through with flying colors. As for me I go back for follow up Monday if I'm doing better I'll try to get some pics up.

Yea I believe in that! What sucks is the poorer my health gets the more my plants suffer... I had to go to the hospital for a few days and it was hard on them...even now I'm still in early recovery and stuck in bed all day. Hopefully my plants will be as stubborn as I am and pull through with flying colors. As for me I go back for follow up Monday if I'm doing better I'll try to get some pics up.

Wish I could help ya out! If only you lived near me! hope ya feel better!

Back
Top Bottom