Primetimes Hempy Purple Diesel LED Grow

Sorry i am no help, but that's exactly how my hempies turned out in veg, and i tried literally anything. :s

So did you give up growing or what? This is my first grow and I've already got a page of mistakes I made for next time around. I think my problem is I nute burned these girls a bit then cut back on feedings too much and caused deficiencies. That and I'm going to do two plants I stead of 3 and scrog them. I hope I can get these girls to harvest but I have no idea if they're ok and I'm overreacting or if it's been too much damage and stunted or weakened them ruining the harvest potential. If I calculated time right they should be done around the second week of December ... What do you guys think ?
image15919.jpg
image15918.jpg

Yup i gave up on the Hempy method and went back to the secure soil method :) I figured with the kinda space i have i'd rather just stick to what i know and get produce instead of "wasting" months of time just on buckets, nutrients, and no weed. But i will definitely go back to hempy once i get a bigger area. Yup, did you follow the "peyton pals playground" thread? They helped me a lot, but i really think that the water was my biggest problem. I had too many fluctations, and it took a lot of time to get proper stable ph water. :/

Yup i gave up on the Hempy method and went back to the secure soil method :) I figured with the kinda space i have i'd rather just stick to what i know and get produce instead of "wasting" months of time just on buckets, nutrients, and no weed. But i will definitely go back to hempy once i get a bigger area. Yup, did you follow the "peyton pals playground" thread? They helped me a lot, but i really think that the water was my biggest problem. I had too many fluctations, and it took a lot of time to get proper stable ph water. :/

So you have better luck with soil? I was thinking about trying it as well next time since I have good organic soil with guano and worm castings but can you tell me about your soul methods? We use the same gear and that's all I want is to produce like you... If you've had success with a soil setup is appreciate the shared info ;)

Yup i had issues first time growing because of rookie mistakes, with too much water, overfertilizing and so on, but since that only good experiences and it is actually very simple when you get hold of a good soil. Some strains handle a lot of nutrients, but that's the same whether growing soil or hempy.

I have always used potting soil ph 6-6,5, mixed with sand, clay pebbles.
50% soil
25% sand (beach)
25% clay pebbles/perlite

Values can be changed a bit if you like, but thats how i do it.

The reason why i am not doing all organic is that the stuff is quite expensive around here, and takes up space that i don't have. So for me its more simple to buy 3 different bags, mix up and chuck out the rest. Growing and living in small shared spaces is a true pain.

But if you tempt to stay on hempy track and figure out your issues i would be glad to hear what you found, i just went through your thread again and that is exactly how my plants started and turned out.

Another reason why soil just is so simple, you don't have to measure ph - just keep an eye on PPM/TDS and plants will grow strong and happy.

The reason why i am not doing all organic is that the stuff is quite expensive around here, and takes up space that i don't have. So for me its more simple to buy 3 different bags, mix up and chuck out the rest. Growing and living in small shared spaces is a true pain.

But if you tempt to stay on hempy track and figure out your issues i would be glad to hear what you found, i just went through your thread again and that is exactly how my plants started and turned out.

Another reason why soil just is so simple, you don't have to measure ph - just keep an eye on PPM/TDS and plants will grow strong and happy.

So when you grow in soil how do you handle ferts? Are you doing a super soil where you add a bunch of shit and then just water every few days or are you using potting soil then adding nutes with your water and if do what kinds and how often?

I have been using a brand called hy-pro (dutch cup winner brand) and its a 1 part bottle. Very simple, if you get a ppm/tds meter, its much easier not to burn off your plants.
Stay away from overferted soil, or slowly released fertilized soil - it will kill your plants.

Seeds&Clones
Find the size of container you like for a start, mix your soil and pack it a bit - when youre all done, "overwater" the container, let it drain and then place your seed/clone. I like to use a dome for both seeds and clones.

When the plant gets 3-5 sets of leaves, you can begin your training/topping or whatever method you like. From my experience, it is not necessary to feed at this stage, but i like my plants to get used to the feeding.

Feeding schedule//
Strain dependant - some strains handle nutrients with every feeding, some don't - and so on.
Start out small then go big until you know how the strain reacts.

In my case tapwater is at least at 450-470ppm.
For young plants (3-5 sets of leaves) only add till you reach like 600ppm
And then add up a couple hundreds next week, and keep going that way.

I rarely do any light watering, like 0,5ltr or 1ltr at a time - it's way easier in my opinion to control if you completely soak and drain. Makes your watering last a couple of days.

first grow...it's a long strange trip

kudos for getting this far
the second week in dec seems so far away no?
but yet it is so close too
no matter what you do now you have success!
you may not have a ton or be topshelf but it looks good enough i think you will be fine
you can refine your technique next round
in two or three weeks they should be close or done
then you have dry time and cure lol grrr
sorry i have little advice no hempy experience
if it were soil i would say just give them a flush with ph water and wait on feed
keep those cfl on as well if you weren't and close...within 6 inches

soil is more forgiving for new growers
research and reading are good but experience is the great teacher
take care and good luck

So I'm thinking I'll try soil next go around and experiance both maybe I'll have better results or maybe worse either way I've enjoyed it for the most part. Now that said I've had do many problems im going to post some pictures of where im at tonight with the question what to do from this point? I think my plants are wondering when they will be put out of their misery. Or am I way overreacting as a new grower will they make it a few more weeks and possibly grow more and harvest? Or are they beaten stunted and dead inside should I give up and start over round two new batch fuck it all lol? Here are tonight's pics
image16060.jpg
image16061.jpg
image16062.jpg
image16063.jpg

i vote keep going
this part of their lives is all about the flower
do not worry about the leaves now just watch the flowers
there is some filling out yet to happen
keep the ph around 5.8-6
hang in there
you won't be disappointed

I think they look good ...if only they would grow 5x their size... I'm so tired of taking all these pain meds and feeling so sick and I can't afford quality marijuana that actually works and this first grow has been tough on what I could afford. I have learned a lot just feeling a bit depressed from hurting. Hope dveryone is having a better time.

Keep your head up Prime, dont beat yourself over it. Keep trying and it will work out. Feeling depressed will only hold you back from wanting to grow some good quality smoke.

Thanks it's just family and my stuff that's got me depressed my disability/health my grandfather in late stage Alzheimer's and all around my bday week lolanyway I think the plants have been stress relieving and overall enjoyable I just wish that they were turning out better I feel bad for them also I wish that I could get that quality medicine out of them I can't take taking all of these other pain medicines that destroy my body. This next time I'll have the rest of the right equipment I need more quality ph/PPM reader and I'll probably give soil a try see which I like better. either way I am definitely learning stuff along the way for next time. But still how long do you guys think I should let these ones go on flowering for?

Only around two weeks left right? Keep going and get what you can out of them. They appear to have a nice frost on them, it could still turn out to be potent stuff. Start watching your trichs, chop when you are ready. Good luck bud, remember, they aren't dead so you aren't failing, and everyone should be trying to improve every grow. Enjoy the growing then reap the rewards!

Only around two weeks left right? Keep going and get what you can out of them. They appear to have a nice frost on them, it could still turn out to be potent stuff. Start watching your trichs, chop when you are ready. Good luck bud, remember, they aren't dead so you aren't failing, and everyone should be trying to improve every grow. Enjoy the growing then reap the rewards!

I'm honestly just guessing on the two weeks... I looked up the strain a long time ago and did the math to around dec 12th but I'm not certain. I know you want the trics to be mostly Amber but it's hard to make them out on my iPhone. Guess I was just wishing they had time to plump up.

Back
Top Bottom