Primetimes Hempy Purple Diesel LED Grow

I enjoyed your journal. I hope your next grow goes even better.

I enjoyed your journal. I hope your next grow goes even better.

Thanks a lot man glad you enjoyed the ride! It's almost time to cut but the buds are thickening up everyday so I may let it go a wee bit longer that and I'm really sick right now so wouldn't enjoy it. I'll post final pics before cut and then show results before were done here so check back ;)

Just a quick close up of some flowers from tonight
image16370.jpg

I know you backed your light off your plants because you were worried about damaging them, but keeping the light closer during bloom will result in bigger buds. you should keep sprouts 14-16" away from the light and established plants 12-14" away from the light. you may be able to get closer for even better results, but I don't have enough experience yet to say for sure. I started my sprouts 10" away from my 100x3 watt light and they were doing well, but I made a dumb decision to move them 6" away and they stalled.

Chin up Primetime.

You made it to the end and that was your first lesson over. You may have been safer trying soil but you got there mate. Hydroponics requires a lot of attention to detail and someone with your medical problems may be better suited to soil as it is more forgiving when left for short periods of time. Choose some seeds from a strain that is a big yielder and put them in a soil(multi-purpose compost would suffice for now) mixed with perlite. You would need soil nutrients instead of the hydro ones though. Try fabric pots for better root growth too. The saying goes 'roots for fruits'.

Whatever you decide, keep on the positive side. It should only get better my friend. I wish you luck mate.

better luck next time and I've been there before. I've been in the hospital three times because of crohns/colitis. get well asap! here's a good chart for led hanging distance.

-----------veg-----bloom
135 watts 16" and 11"
240 watts 19" and 13"
340 watts 22" and 16"
595 watts 30" and 20"
750 watts 36" and 24"

Hey bro I followed your grow and you have 2 of the Mars 2 100×3. I'm relieved to see that the lights work thanks for that, and also you saved me the mistake of underestimating these lights.

I to have enjoyed your journal. Sorry to hear about your health problems. I have a couple suggestions for ya. #1; if you are in and out of the hospital, maybe soil would work better cause it doesn't need to be watered as much. #2; ( I'm sure someone will disagree) use advanced nutrients PH perfect nutes. They automatically adjust the pH of your water. #3; the amount of Jutes you listed per gallon of water is damn near what I put into a 5/gallon bucket of water. I think your overfeeding. #4; if you go the Hempy route again, pm me an address and name, I'll send you my pH pen for free. I have not needed it since switching to the pH perfect nutes.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

better luck next time and I've been there before. I've been in the hospital three times because of crohns/colitis. get well asap! here's a good chart for led hanging distance.

-----------veg-----bloom
135 watts 16" and 11"
240 watts 19" and 13"
340 watts 22" and 16"
595 watts 30" and 20"
750 watts 36" and 24"

I was told way different from the company haha

Back
Top Bottom