Printable 420 Magazine Fliers

420 Warrior

I've been talking about the idea of making some printable 420 Magazine fliers for a few years now but haven't really been able to get anything off the ground with it, but recently I've been really giving it some more thought and would really love to move forward with this.

I can't help but to believe that having something tangible to place in the hands of people we meet out in the world inviting them to come be a part of our family will really generate allot of new members to come join us here in this wonderful place.

For non-legal states like mine who need every Cannabis consumer we can get to get on board the Cannabis legalization train, passing out fliers to this site could prove to be an invaluable tool for Creating Cannabis Awareness and getting people involved with our mission.

I talk to so many people and press the flesh about 420 Magazine every chance I get but it doesn't seem to generate much interest and I have come to the conclusion that it's mainly due to people just forgetting about it or they just can't remember the name of the site once our interaction is over? Whatever the reason is, it seems like I never see any of the people I invite here actually coming here.

TBH I'm kind of an old school guy that doesn't have as much tech sense as our younger generation does so I'm appealing to anyone that may have some kind of computer graphic skills to help me/us come up with a really killer looking printable flier to pass around so people will actually have something to hold in their hands and look at long after our conversation is over.

I am however a bit of a word smith at times so I can probably come up with some good wordage for the flier that appeals to the nature of our message of all out Cannabis legalization, but I'd certainly want some feedback and thoughts on that too before making a final draft that everyone agrees with. Anyone else with some writing skills would be more than welcome to throw in their creativity as well. Honestly, I don't care who does what with it as long as the message and visuals are solid and do 420 Mag the justice it deserves.

Thanks guys and I hope we can wind up with something awesome out of this, I'm really looking forward to seeing the looks on peoples faces when I stick and awesome looking flier in peoples hands. It'll be our little way of stirring the pot of Cannabis awareness everywhere.

:high-five::thanks:

Yeah I went to several other jokes of knock off sites trying to keep my plants alive before finally landing here in my cyberhome.

I'm in love with this place and always have been and that's why I so badly want to spread the word about it and get people actively trying to legalize Cannabis here in Georgia, I firmly believe that handing out fliers can help motivate people here.

While Cannabis Sativa (Marijuana) and Industrial Hemp legalization are gaining legal status throughout the country, with many states and Washington DC now enjoying the legalization of recreational Cannabis use for adults 21 and over, their are still many places where stiff penalties and harsh prison sentences are very much a reality for mere possession of the plant. Non-violent offenders with their lives ruined, families torn apart and properties seized are a common occurrence in too many places throughout the united states and the world over.

The healing properties of Cannabis have been well known for thousands of years and has made it's way back out of the shadows again in recent years to treat a multitude of ailments including cancer, seizures and PTSD, to just name a few. Medical Cannabis is making a huge comeback as a go to drug and has certainly become a permanent fixture in modern medicine.

Industrial Hemp, a close relative to the Cannabis sativa plant, has been well known throughout the ages for it's almost indestructible fibers and can be used to make over 50,000 items such as paper, clothing and yes, even fuel. Hemp can be grown almost anywhere and has the potential to revolutionize the industrial market in a way like never before seen in the history of mankind. The benefits of Hemp to the farming community could prove to be astronomical and the revenue generated alone would most certainly bring us out of our national deficit.

420 Magazine.com is a well known community of like minded individuals who all share a commonality in the love for the Cannabis plant, many are Cannabis cultivators in legalized states, while others are patients who need this life giving medicine to help them with their ailments, some are compassionate care givers, while still others are Cannabis activists who are out on the front line fighting the establishment for it's legality in places where people still live in fear of incarceration for the possession of Cannabis. For whatever reason people come to 420 Magazine, they are all warmly welcomed in to become part of the family in a place like no other on the internet, you would be hard pressed to find any other place on the planet that expresses so much love and compassion for one another.

We at 420 Magazine would like to extend to you and everyone you know a heart felt invitation to come join our family and be a part of something we call "Creating Cannabis Awareness" throughout the world. It's time we all did our part to see that the proven benefits of Cannabis are a permanent fixture in our society and that these horrible laws prohibiting Cannabis are lifted once and for all.

420 MAGAZINE "Creating Cannabis Awareness Since 1993"

Ok, that was my first stab at writing something up for the flier. It may be a bit too long IDK? But I thought it sounded pretty good? If anyone else wants to give it a go, by all means please do.

I value any input anyone may have or any corrections that need to be made.

We also still need something visual to go on it if anyone has any creative ideas? Does anyone know how to compile this on a printable flier, we can use the help and input.

Very well written. Now shorten it up and stick to key talking points. :laugh:Your target audience doesn’t like to read. They want quick, attention grabbing, concise info. How is 420mag different from the other guys? What can they get by being a member? The “legalize it” argument has been done ad nauseam—I know, I know. But that info is already out there and has been for long enough to get on CNN. People that agree with your general statement won’t need to read it and those that don’t will think it’s commie bs. Now it’s about building community, and normalizing a segment of society that’s living in the shadows. I believe this is where the focus of activism should be.

Flaunt the attributes, and let them fall into activism passively or not. For example, everyone wants to be rich and most want to appear informed. So one bullet could be in bold, World Class Grow Support: for new and experienced growers. A brief sentence about how growers from several countries congagrate to exchange ideas...blah blah blah. Keep it brief and move on to the next. Activist corner, and a brief description. Monthly Contests, so on and so on. You want to appeal to a broad general audience, not just motivated activists. What do you offer, and what is in it for me to look at your website?

Bullet point in bold to grab attention with a brief statement to back it up. You want to hook them quickly with something that appeals directly to their interest. Also, those RQ bar codes would allow a direct link from your flier to website using a phone. They scan it and go straight to 420mag.

Oh, I for sure will, I'll do nothing without permission first

Right now this is just a fledgling concept and something I've been wanting to do since I was on staff here myself years ago, believe me I know there are guidelines and protocols that need to be met before moving forward with anything of this nature

Very well written. Now shorten it up and stick to key talking points. :laugh:Your target audience doesn’t like to read. They want quick, attention grabbing, concise info. How is 420mag different from the other guys? What can they get by being a member? The “legalize it” argument has been done ad nauseam—I know, I know. But that info is already out there and has been for long enough to get on CNN. People that agree with your general statement won’t need to read it and those that don’t will think it’s commie bs. Now it’s about building community, and normalizing a segment of society that’s living in the shadows. I believe this is where the focus of activism should be.

Flaunt the attributes, and let them fall into activism passively or not. For example, everyone wants to be rich and most want to appear informed. So one bullet could be in bold, World Class Grow Support: for new and experienced growers. A brief sentence about how growers from several countries congagrate to exchange ideas...blah blah blah. Keep it brief and move on to the next. Activist corner, and a brief description. Monthly Contests, so on and so on. You want to appeal to a broad general audience, not just motivated activists. What do you offer, and what is in it for me to look at your website?

Bullet point in bold to grab attention with a brief statement to back it up. You want to hook them quickly with something that appeals directly to their interest. Also, those RQ bar codes would allow a direct link from your flier to website using a phone. They scan it and go straight to 420mag.

I certainly respect your insight and opinion and you make some good valid points for sure, but you must also understand that a non-legal state like mine, there's not even a concept of "normalizing society" , so the target audience here and elsewhere that are still struggling to get a foot hold need to be reminded that we need to "legalize it" still and that our problems aren't just going away without their support.

Keep in mind that for myself and others that may come here from non-legal states, we're not all about the grow because that concept of freely growing Cannabis seems a million miles away to us. We're not really looking for "grow support", we're still looking to our reps to make the right decisions on our behalf and most of us need guidance and awareness of how to make that happen.

Grow legal states seem to be in a different frame of mind than they once were when they were fighting the establishment where as for people in non legal states there's still a fear factor to consider, so where is the happy medium to appeal to both genres? I guess that's something we need to work on and figure out with this flier?

Like I said this is just a rough draft and anyone else who want's to draft something else up is more than welcome. I want to take our time and make it something we're all proud to pass along for sure. personally I'm not particular about who does what as long as in the end we have a kick ass flier that's approved by the powers that be here.

If the staff wants to kill the idea, we can do that too? I'll keep verbally promoting 420 Mag either way.

Did You Know;
Cannabis Sativa (Marijuana) legalization and regulation is gaining ground throughout the country, with many states and Washington DC now enjoying the legalization of recreational Cannabis use for adults 21 and over and those states are generating millions of dollars in tax revinue while most other states are still enforcing stiff penalties and harsh prison sentences for possession of the plant.

Medical Cannabis;
The healing properties of Cannabis have been well known for thousands of years and has made it's way back out of the shadows again in recent years to treat a multitude of ailments including cancer, seizures and PTSD, to just name a few. Medical Cannabis is making a huge comeback as a go to drug and has certainly become a permanent fixture in modern medicine.

Industrial Hemp;
A close relative to the Cannabis plant but contains no THC has been well known throughout the ages for it's almost indestructible fibers and can be used to make over 50,000 products such as paper, clothing and yes, even fuel. Hemp can be grown almost anywhere and has the potential to revolutionize the industrial market. The benefits of Hemp to the farming community could prove to be astronomical and the revenue generated alone would most certainly bring us out of our national deficit.

420 Magazine.com;
Is a well known community of like minded individuals who all share a commonality in the love for the Cannabis plant, many are world class Cannabis cultivators in legalized states, while others are patients who need this life giving medicine to help them with their ailments, some are compassionate care givers, while still others are Cannabis activists who are creating awareness in favor of it's legality. For whatever reason it is that people come to 420 Magazine, they are all warmly welcomed in to become part of the family in a place like no other on the internet.

We At 420 Magazine;
Would like to extend to you a heart felt invitation to come join our family and be a part of something we call "Creating Cannabis Awareness" Please come be a part of the fun and take part in a very rewarding experience.

420 Magazine.com "Creating Cannabis Awareness Since 1993"

Is there a graphics artist in the house? We need a little help placing this wording on a good backdrop and placing it on the official 420 Magazine letterhead. We want it to look very professional, classy and tasteful, something anyone here will be proud to hand out on the street...anyone interested in helping out? :nomo:

:thanks:

This is the letterhead it needs to go on but I'm limited to what I can do with this tablet so I can't seem to be able to get the words on it, then it needs some tasteful graphics placed behind the words somehow?

Well I’m certainly guilty of forgetting a bit of where I started. :laughtwo: That’s kinda a good thing, I guess. :hmmmm:

I like the changes you made. I would suggest adding references to some of the nationally famous medical cases under that bullet. The parents using it for their young child, the epilepsy seizures, and similar adult cases that have made news for example. They’re shocking examples of the success that add immediate validation to something that may be otherwise dismissed as nonsense. Someone can google and then watch videos immediately. Also, consider adding a timeline of prohibition and historical aspect. The word prohibition carries a negative connotation, and historical connections to the forefathers are popular culture in many areas. Isn’t MAGA what a huge portion of the opposition? After all, if our beloved forefathers had no issues with farming cannabis...you get where I’m going.

If you want to be really sneaky, maybe add racial prison statistics for minority targeted areas—Georgia has a large minority population—and then just a focus on what Georgia spends locking up offenders for white areas while leaving the racial aspect out. White people love reading about expenses and the forefathers. Non—religious affiliated minorities are typically sympathetic and not a hard sell.

You exactly right about all those points, they are certainly note worthy for sure but where my thought are is to get people here to learn about those things here on site, the flier itself is more about trying to get them here learning what they can do to help. I will look it over and see if I can sneak some more in without making it too long again

Thanks for your input, I'm glad you're interested in this project :thanks:

So I did add just a little more to it without getting too carried away, I wanted to give it a little added structure and depth and make it just a little more inviting towards the end, how does this look to you guys now?

Did You Know
Cannabis Sativa (Marijuana) legalization and regulation is gaining ground throughout the country, with many states and Washington DC now enjoying the legalization of recreational Cannabis use for adults 21 and over and those states are generating millions of dollars in tax revenue while most other states are still enforcing stiff penalties and harsh prison sentences to non-violent offenders for the mere possession of Cannabis.

Medicinal Cannabis
The healing properties of Cannabis have been well known for thousands of years and has made it's way back out of the shadows again in recent years to treat a multitude of ailments including life threatening cancer, epileptic seizures in both children and adults and PTSD for solders returning home from theaters of war, just to name a few. Medicinal Cannabis is making a huge comeback as a go to drug and has certainly become a permanent fixture in modern medicine.

Industrial Hemp
A close relative to the Cannabis plant which contains no THC has been well known throughout the ages for it's almost indestructible fibers and can be used to make over 50,000 products such as paper, clothing and yes, even bio-fuel. Hemp can be grown almost anywhere and has the potential to revolutionize the industrial market. The benefits of Hemp to the farming community could prove to be astronomical and the revenue generated alone would most certainly bring us out of our national deficit.

420 Magazine.com
Is a well known community of like minded individuals who all share a commonality in the love for the Cannabis plant, many are world class Cannabis cultivators in legalized states, while others are patients who need this life giving medicine to help them with their ailments, some are compassionate care givers who help provide relief to those in need, while still others are Cannabis activists who are creating awareness in favor of ending the prohibition of Cannabis forever. For whatever reasons it is that people come to 420 Magazine, they are all warmly welcomed in to become part of the family in a place like no other on the internet.

We At 420 Magazine
Would like to extend to you a heart felt invitation to come join our family and be a part of something we call "Creating Cannabis Awareness" Please come join us in the fun and take part in a very loving, rewarding and wonderful experience.

Can someone please help and add this wordage to the above letterhead and make it into a pdf file to print out? I can't seem to be able to get it on there correctly with my tablet? I'm old and technologically challenged ya know? LOL

I'm sure there are couple of Millennials around that can do it in about 5 seconds but you know us old folks...??? :eye-roll: lol

For the life of me, I cannot get the words on the background. If all else fails, I suppose I could print it out, then dig out the ole typewriter, type the words on, then scan it into a printable file.

I know right, I tried it on my work computer for a while the other day and couldn't get it on there either. What kills me is it sounds like it would be really easy to do but not so much it seams? If we could just find a tech savvy millinnial to help us, they would probably be able to do it in a couple of minutes...lol

Back
Top Bottom