Pro advice for a autoflowering grow!

Adam13213

Hi guys this is my first grow. I'm growing early miss auto.
It's 58 days in to the grow and I think they are doing good but wanted some pro advice.

3gal smart pot
Fox Farm ocean forest soil
22/2 light cycle with Mars Hydro reflector 48
Fox Farm trio nutes (half a gal watering between the 3 girls every 3 days and I mist the foliage and flowers daily with clean water)

Ps. I made what I believe to be the stupidest mistake in that I never shook up my nutrients bottles until about a week ago. I didn't realize to Shake them up I thought they were relatively clear until I shook them up lol.

rsz_120160424_160220.jpg
rsz_20160424_160236.jpg
rsz_20160424_160402.jpg
rsz_20160424_160543_richtonehdr.jpg

Looks good :thumb:

You might wanna tuck fanleaves under bud sites or remove some of them to get better light penetration to the bud sites, then your lower buds will be fatter and more frosty.

Happy growing :Namaste:

They are looking nice! :) I wouldn't worry about the nutes too much. I'm not a pro, but my first one came out fairly nice for natural. Only one very light fertilizing around week 4 if I remember right. Sunshine #4 and ph balanced water and still some burnt tips lol. I'd have to go back and look but I think mine was done around day 70. I didn't go with a lot of amber knowing she has Hawaiian genetics way back in the lineage. I'm glad today that I didn't let it go too far lol. She packs a hell of a punch and that taste! Oh so good. The Hawaiian background of the Big Bud side becomes more apparent with curing. She's a good one. Good to see another growing!

This is my first EM coming out from cure and going to the jar :)
Early_Miss_11.JPG

Beautiful work! Looking forward to more :bravo:

Some of my fan leaves are starting to Brown on the edges And change Color could I remove most of my fan leaves if not all of them.

I'm with PGR :)

Tuck whenever possible with auto's. I think I might have took a few large light blockers, but for the most part left them on until they wilted off lol. Looks like yours may have used a little Cal-Mag early on but I wouldn't worry. They are going to yellow soon. 2-3 more weeks there may only be a few left. Either way that extra conversion power will show in the end. :)

Back
Top Bottom