Pro Grow

dube

420 Member
Hi
Did Hydroponics Hut go out of business? If so could someone please tell me where to get replacement power supply for my 400X.
Thank You

Hi
Did Hydroponics Hut go out of business? If so could someone please tell me where to get replacement power supply for my 400X.
Thank You

Can you give more information about what the 400x is?

There are some of us on here that can point you the right direction, but we need to know what we are dealing with.

Sorry it is a Pro Grow 400X
Have you opened it up to see what driver it has?

I'm sure we can figure out what driver you need, base upon some pictures, and information from its currently installed driver.

Hi
Here are some pics of the power supply
Model HP080A-BS-140V
input:100-240VAC 50/60HZ
Output:100-140V DC
Constant Current: 500mA
I think it is manufactured by ROHS

Hi
Here are some pics of the power supply
Model HP080A-BS-140V
input:100-240VAC 50/60HZ
Output:100-140V DC
Constant Current: 500mA
I think it is manufactured by ROHS

RoHS stands for Removal of hazardous substance (lead).

Give me a day, I'll find one that will fit, but we may have to do some simple wiring to get your light working again.

You can use this driver, but you will need some attachment items for this drive doesn't have the plugs on the wire ends.

The driver is made by Mean Well. You can purchase one from Amazon. If you can't solder, you will need to be able to cut the wire ends off and be able to strip the insulation from the wires. Then you can use the connectors listed below. I don't know if you can buy them in smaller packages. It is important to NOT connect the LED panel backward.

If you need to know more, just post it here.

LPC-100-500 Mean Well

Wago 221-413 LEVER-NUTS 3 Conductor Compact Connectors 10 PK

Wago 221-412 LEVER-NUTS 2 Conductor Compact Connectors 10 PK

You can use this driver, but you will need some attachment items for this drive doesn't have the plugs on the wire ends.

The driver is made by Mean Well. You can purchase one from Amazon. If you can't solder, you will need to be able to cut the wire ends off and be able to strip the insulation from the wires. Then you can use the connectors listed below. I don't know if you can buy them in smaller packages. It is important to NOT connect the LED panel backward.

LPC-100-500 Mean Well

Thank You so much!
I have some seeds I made using 9 Pound Hammer as the seed parent and Purple Apollo 13 AKA The Void the pollen parent both from TGA Subcool Seeds I can send you if you want. I had the 9 Pound Hammer in bud and ended up with 5 male Void seeds. Was so pissed off I pollinated the 9 PH with the Void so I at least got something for spending $66 bucks for 5 seeds.
Let me know if you want them.

Thank You so much!
I have some seeds I made using 9 Pound Hammer as the seed parent and Purple Apollo 13 AKA The Void the pollen parent both from TGA Subcool Seeds I can send you if you want. I had the 9 Pound Hammer in bud and ended up with 5 male Void seeds. Was so pissed off I pollinated the 9 PH with the Void so I at least got something for spending $66 bucks for 5 seeds.
Let me know if you want them.

I appreciate the offer, but I can't take them for helping you. You will have to help someone else to repay the effort.

Just let me know if you need any help wiring the new driver.

Also, you should know the new driver may be a lot bigger than the last.....You may need to do some Frankenstein wiring to make it work. (Like putting the driver outside if it doesn't fit inside).

:thumb:

LPC-100-500 Mean Well

Hi Bonsaiweed, really appreciate your information, got the same problem with my led panel, just replaced some burnt led units and made some tests, at least the half of the led panel is working (1 circuit), and I'm looking for fix it, but can't find LPC-100-500 here, in Chile, so, wan't to ask if similar models like LPC-100-700 or LPC-150-700 will work.

Thanks in advance

Hi Bonsaiweed, really appreciate your information, got the same problem with my led panel, just replaced some burnt led units and made some tests, at least the half of the led panel is working (1 circuit), and I'm looking for fix it, but can't find LPC-100-500 here, in Chile, so, wan't to ask if similar models like LPC-100-700 or LPC-150-700 will work.

Thanks in advance
Hey this was created back in 2018 you may not hear back from them sorry

Back
Top Bottom