Pro mix hp?

ChanChan203

I was lookomg at growing in pro mix but I have a few questions does anyone grow in pro mix hp and if so do u mix it with anything else and what nutes line do you use and how often do you feed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I grow tons in Promix hp. Thats all I use these days. No I dont add anything to it. Theres no need.
I use the Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect line. I never feed a sprout for the first 10-14 days.
After 10- 14 days every time the plant dries out it gets 1/2 strength nutes. I never give just water but instead 1/2 strength nutes every time they are thirsty.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I use it ... a lot.
I don't add anything except worm castings then feed with nute's of choice.

If you can get pro mix I would look at Doc Bud High Brix
Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures
Many High Brix journals out there to have a look.
If you are interested give Doc a PM.
I truelly don't comprehend the high brix ideology I mean it is proven to work but I'm still reading about it im fairly new to growing I'm taking classes online to learn more I've got building grow rooms and cabinets down but still fizzy on the actual ant growing itself when it comes to anything besides soil mixes

I grow tons in Promix hp. Thats all I use these days. No I dont add anything to it. Theres no need.
I use the Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect line. I never feed a sprout for the first 10-14 days.
After 10- 14 days every time the plant dries out it gets 1/2 strength nutes. I never give just water but instead 1/2 strength nutes every time they are thirsty.

I had previously used mainly fox farms nutes can I ask why u went with advanced like what was reasoning behind it

I had previously used mainly fox farms nutes can I ask why u went with advanced like what was reasoning behind it

I grew with FF nutes before I went to advanced. Now, with Advanced my plants have never been bigger or as healthy. I also put my pH pen in a box long long ago. With Advanced you dont need to check or worry about pH ever. Now I dont have pH nute lockout or calmag related issues.

I grew with FF nutes before I went to advanced. Now, with Advanced my plants have never been bigger or as healthy. I also put my pH pen in a box long long ago. With Advanced you dont need to check or worry about pH ever. Now I dont have pH nute lockout or calmag related issues.

So u use straight out of the bag pro mix and use advanced nutes ph perfect line

Thats what I use for sure. I use the Sensi grow A and B along with Sensi Bloom A and B. I also use their whole line of additives although using the whole line of additives is not necessary. They have a nutrient calculator on their site that makes it very simple. I just printed out the schedule and keep it in my grow room. If you need any help inderstanding their calculator let me know and Ill make it super simple for you.

420-magazine-mobile1935912576.jpg

I found this ph perfect line but it has no a and b parts

There are several addatives such as Voodoo Juice I would highly recommend.

Yes I have heard many people talk about voodoo juice I'll look at there line of nutes here in little but and that calculator u was talking about

If you go to that site you shown. Hover your mouse over "nutrients" then "Brands" then "Advanced Nutrients" and click on them. The base nutients (Sensi Grow A and Sensi Grow B and Sensi Bloom A and Sensi Bloom B) are in the 3rd and 4th row.
Those 4 are your Base nutes.

What's the difference in grow micro, sinsi and connoisseur base nutrients low

If you go to that site you shown. Hover your mouse over "nutrients" then "Brands" then "Advanced Nutrients" and click on them. The base nutients (Sensi Grow A and Sensi Grow B and Sensi Bloom A and Sensi Bloom B) are in the 3rd and 4th row.
Those 4 are your Base nutes.
What's the difference between micro grow, sensi, and connoisseur nutrients and the calculator is only for resivor can I use resivor calculator even if I'm growing in soil

I love the 2 part Sensi A and B. As a matter of fact I just now got off the phone with Advanced Nutrients. I questioned them on the 3 part vs the 2 part I always use. They told me there is NO advantage in changing from the 2 part to the Grow Mico Bloom 3 part. They said some people like to play scientist and think they can do better by changing their nutes up in the 3 part mix but they are mistaking. They just now told me the 2 part that I always use is the easiest and just as good as the 3 part. The 3 part is for those who feel they need to "play" doctor.

Go to Advanced Nurtients we site. They have a grow support number on the top of the page. Call them. They are great people to deal with and it's nice to deal with a company who markets their nutes for cannabis and dont hide behind growing vegetables like Fox Farm and so many others do.

Back
Top Bottom