Pro-Mix Potting Soil

chicken s___t!!!! Clue :used for fertilizer lol
When the faint sound of someone saying, Police, then your door is kicked down and 25 people enter with weapons and tear your house apart, that tends to make people paranoid. I've been hand cuffed from behind, thrown backwards over the arm of a sofa and had six cops stomp the shit out of me. I yelled lawyer and they magically transformed into kind little children. Never tell a lot of big nasty cops to suck your di*k.

Nevertheless, when a sick mother needs help, you must forget the past, man up and be very careful. :goodjob:

Hello everyone!

So as usual I am planning my next grow way in advance lol, anyway I found this Pro-Mix Potting soil at my local hardware store and I remember reading about it in a few forum posts before.

This is the specific type I bought (not in that size, i got a 28L bag, thinking about going back getting a couple more bags)

Premier Horticulture – PRO-MIX growing mixes & Peat Moss: The ultimate growing performance

Anyone tried this soil before and had success with it? I'm sure it will be fine, just want to know if anyone has had any crazy good grows with it, or if you have any tips on adding worm castings or not adding things, anything along those lines.

Thanks again!

:peace:

I have been using ProMix BX HP/CC (coconut choir) with Mycorrhiza for more than ten years in my micro-garden of 4 to 5 plants at a time. I have had very decent results in my yields.

This ProMIx is not considered soil. It is a Hydroponic Growing Medium. I use the Auto Pot system. Requires a reservoir and is gravity fed to a four pot system. The growing medium works like a wick that is bottom fed and regulated independently with a separate flow valve for each container.
Added Nutrients at 1.8 ec and Ph balanced water 5.85 to 6.20 are controlled in the reservoir which maintains a constant and proper moister level to each container.
I always purchase the 3.8 cu ft , compressed bag and store the remainder inside with a 20 gal covered trash bin for the next grow.
4X4 growing area with a 400 / 600 watt switchable electronic ballast. Starting with 400w Hortilux Blue Daylight MH light for veg. stage at 18/6 for 4 to 5 weeks then switching to a 600w Hortilux Super HPS at 12/12 until harvest. Great results.
I use Iconic Brand Nutrients / Grow then Bloom.
Maintain the recommended Ph and EC levels in the reservoir and I have had some very happy plants.
Good Luck.

20190522_134326.jpg

20181231_121700.jpg

20181125_184145.jpg

Back
Top Bottom