Probably can not understand what this means it.

avery157

Always want to continue living, learned Zheng feel is unrivaled Marquis, but it costs a bit is a bit too, this very moment Wu Shiyang just understand why in later years simply have not heard the name of Zheng feel, to see really is because of some other things Zheng feel no team can be formed during this period.
Home from the hospital, nfl jerseys china,brisk walking, the front door, when suddenly two men dressed in black stopped the Wushi Yang's path.
What is your Wu Shiyang you? "One wearing a black suit, with sunglasses man the Wushi Yang said.
"I am, how it?" Looked at each other with ill intent, coupled with feeling a little bad, Wu Shiyang tone and there is no good.
You like, have something want to talk, do not know if you have no intention to join the Three killed, the professional team. "Said the man straight to the point, the man behind him obviously is a bodyguard, like standing behind a The language is not fat.
Wushi Yang felt a strange, this is, although the technology is more powerful, in the three countries to kill but not to the point of well known, and now this is just a game, why anyone would frequently throw their own The olive branch of it.
"Why would invite me?" Wu Shiyang always want to invite each other in the end is based on their own, or how casually promised.
Black man cleared his throat, then said: "Your technique has been spread in a circle, or Zheng feel will not find you, is not it?"
It seems that we are all sensible, is to win over to find Wu Shiyang, In addition to Zheng feel this is the second party to win over people.
"I'm just a student." Wushi Yang felt something was amiss, the other side the next plane is to draw, in fact, even the meaning of some of the threats.
"I know you are a student." Black man paused, then added: "I introduce myself to the next chairman of the Deep Water Group Yuanshi Kang.
The Yuanshi Kang, this name is not known, but Wu Shiyang know the deepwater Court team, wholesale nfl jerseys,is this Yuanshi Kang single-handedly built out Leizai Hao has never been off the team switched to the Sham Shui Kok, with Yuanshi Kang's daughter coming out of some scandal.
Sham Shui Group is not the only one assigned to a consortium in the three countries to kill the future there will be many, but they start earlier, however, Wu Shiyang not know that they start even so early.
It seems that Zheng feel right, you want to set up the team is not only just a person, just because there are a lot of reasons that are hard, so the beginning just like Wu Shiyang made especially aware of.
The most famous places of the Sham Shui Po Court in the future is not because of the Kill the strongest MT Lei Zihao, but because they reportedly involving the Mafia, each about Three killed major league, there will be underground people to open gambling, it is said Sham Shui Kok involved in black box trading, but this is only rumor, no one can prove anything.
Yuan boss, I'm just a student, you said it, "Wu Shiyang subconsciously he shied away from mean, after all, a very bad reputation of the Sham Shui Kok, the most powerful members of their team number one scum. own even want to join the team would not choose to Sham Shui Kok.
Do not say "I know a few good schools, if you join my new group of the clan, I'll help you arranged all the prestigious universities is Shoudaoqinlai things, and I will train you into Three killed, star, nfl jerseys cheap,well-paid can also be the world over, because you have this condition. "Yuan Shikang touches is not tactful, direct say on very attractive terms.
Money, fame, these are not for the parents of a student, no doubt hope that their children can be admitted to good universities, Yuan Shikang conditions to fully meet the Wushi Yang needed to satisfy his parents need.
"Why look on me?" Wushi Yang's heart started to think, even though he knew the other side has a great ability, but my heart is very do not like this feeling of coercion.
"Because you have the strength." Yuanshi Kang A, and then added: "Of course, you can refuse, you refuse the price will be very painful ..."
"What price? Why would be painful?" Wu Shiyang puzzled, thinking themselves to be but a student only to each other would because he did not promise to make something.
"Painful price ... is felt to Zheng, understand?" Yuan Shikang to pick sunglasses down, exposing his little eyes, such as the fox, and then lit a cigarette, smoking very easily.
Simply a few words, made Wu Shiyang like to be the cool breeze blowing the feeling of the body, Speranskia cold hit his heart, if he did not understand it wrong, Zheng feel the accident is simply not an accident.
Zheng brother's things, you do it? "The Wushi Yang micro-virtual eyes, teeth generally asked.
"Yuanshi Kang Bouncing soot, and then said:" The little things where I can be useful hands-on and explain what you can, and your understanding of society, probably can not understand what this means it. "
"What are you threatening me?" Wushi Yang asked.
"You are a talent, I want you, wholesale jerseys from china /URL],but if it is not you, I will not let other people get." Yuan Shikang stop cigarette is still on the ground to step on his legs, said: "Rest assured, I have greeting, no one will come back to Zheng feel the same as that fool can tell you an olive branch, so the later you want to join the other team can not. "
Past heard Deep Water Court boss is not a good class, but to Wu Shiyang absolutely did not expect the other party would behave in such a ruthless thing, just what where why everyone in the three countries to kill such a favorite.
A mere game, your word let a person become a disability? "Wushi Yang heart blood, but he is also clear that the questioning is no, ask to ask how to get that answer are also.
"He co-operative, so simple, maybe you do not know Three killed, how much profit in the future will bring, I am a businessman, all money-based, no one can shake my faith."

Back
Top Bottom