Problem diagnosis

2011-12-22070203.jpg

2011-12-22070140.jpg

and this one is the one that is doing the best
2011-12-22070118.jpg

ok i am with u on thinking they are stunted. I would germ some new beans in rock wool or sure to grow cube. no nutes for a couple wks i would keep them in the humidity dome for two wks. i then put mine in 4x4x4 cubes then wait for the roots to come out from there and then they go into my tray. i think with mutiple plants in a flood tray on top of a resv. vs the net pot into the resv. I ve seen people do the net pot through the lid and have a tangled mess of roots, problems with big plant falling through the weak lids. just not a very pleasant sight to come home to. I also think the the roots get more O2 being in the flood tray vs dwc. I flood my tray 5 times daily and had very nice root mass. here is a pic of my latest strawberry diesel i just harvested she went 12/12 (10/11- 12-25)
std a month ago
std6.JPG

std last branches i chopped
std12.JPG

std root mass
stdr.JPG

std root mass
std22.JPG

pic of my tray over the resv
4-7_1.JPG

Yeah I ger sumnew seeds last week, and I have sum 4x4 rockwool cubes on the way... ill post sum pics asap, I can tell you the best lookin ww out of the last 3 pics I posted is growing! The other 2 I culled. I think my problem was I wasflooding the rockwool cubes in the net pots.. they were soakin wet and all brown, the one that's doin good has a lot dryer rockwool. So I think between m inconsstant temps, and the flooding aong with inital too high ph.. hopefully these new seeds will do better as I've learnd a lot already. But damint I just want em to grownice and big n pretty

But notice that lleaf tip? Or how my 1st leaves are ligtening up in coloro and almost starting t show sum brown spots towards center of leafs...

Using 5050 ro/tap.. res. Temp is 65-72 room temp is 72-82 rh% is @ 62%.. yeah I was wondering about cal mag... I jus order sum dark enery, and thinkin I should pick up. Sum humboldt equilibrium which is a 1 part cal mag additive. Give me about 1.5-2hrs and ill get sum other pics of theother one that are strugglin a lil more.. they may be a los cause even. But I genuienly appreciate your help

ok so no pics of the strugglers.. i jsut yanked em.. have the feeling they either would have died or gave me nothing but problems so stated some replacement, seeds some black jack and sum black berry. i also gave the health one a shot of N nute running 10gal res 8 gal filled doesing is 1-5ml per gal ( using humboldt verde) so i gave 3ml does for 8 gals.. sound about right? was also wondering i i should switch over to straight ro water but i hear theres issues with ph swings.. idk also been thinkin about give a few a try in soil... my senntenial evc-1 envirmental control willl be here friday so that will keep my climate exactly where i want it.

yup ur spot may be lack of cal/mag.. temps look good reminder to lower ur RH when u go into flower drop to 30-40%max and less then 20 during harvest. my ph only swings bad in late flower w gen hydro nutes ? i use straight ro . Yea sounds good on the up N nutes. dam wish i had the environment controller along with a co2 monitor :) on the list to get.

Ph isn't swingin to bad.. adjust to 5.8 @ 7am then by. 7pm usally has risen to about 6.5... but yeah ill ordersum cal/mag today.. as for the enviormental controllr they actually pretty cheap for the one I got... 150 shipped on ebay...ill keep this updated, once I get things goin smoothly id like to start a journal

ph is normal. when a plant uses nutes it releases waste which will make the ph rise. i set mine to 5.2 and let it ride up to 6.2 then lower it back to 5.2. Ph can swing from higher resv temps too. get a chiller and u will see it stay good for a day or two then u will need to lower it. When mine are in late flower the ph will drop through the floor in a days time. Ph control is one of those daily chores, well got to get some work done, Happy New Year

Back
Top Bottom