problem pics, plz help!

datrippp

Ok, these are my mother plants, The first 2 pics are Lemon Skunk, Second 2 are L. S. D.
8-5-10_lemonskunk_009.jpg

8-5-10_lemon_skunk_003.JPG

Ok, After double checking PH i found it high, at around 7.2-7.5, Im thinking it has a nitrogen def. lockout due to PH. If you have any ideas or thoughts, plz holler.
8-5-10_***_002.JPG

8-5-10_***.JPG

This L. S. D. im thinking Phosphorus again due to PH. And if anyone knows an easy way to lower ph in soil, Please let me know. I greatly appreciate the help.
Room Temp-73-78, 600w HPS, Nutes-the mother plant nutes from int. Dynamics.
P.S. I have double checked the plant problem thread, thats where I came up with my current thoughts on them. Thanx a bunch...

Re: problem pics, plz help!!!

High Datrippp,

Yeah your analysis sounds about right to me. Got some questions. whats your medium? Soil it looks like. Have you flushed her with lower PH'd water yet?

Also the leaves that are looking terrible are lost. Don't pull them yet though cause she's feeding on them, keeping her alive. If you pull them before she recovers your only going to lose more.

Thanx a million chrome, Oh ya, its soil,vermiculite,& perlite mix.
I just mixed some water with ph down to lower the ph in the water, and will give it to them once it settles, and check again..
PS, +reps for the help..

N/P

You going to want to give it more than just a waterings worth, You'll want to run two or maybe three waterings worth through her. Just giving one normal dose of water wont really help lower the PH of your soil. PH spikes as a result of reactions with in the soil. Most likely salt or nute build ups.

Whats your feeding schedule?

ok, I was gonna ask about that. lol thanx.. I feed with a feed, water, water schedule. My tap water is pretty high, I want to add an ro system later when $ allows.. So Ill make about 10 gal. worth of ph'd water and start there, should I give it low ph, or just about 6.2-6.5 ?
I trully appreciate the help...:thanks:

OK you feed schedule is fine. I like the Feed-water-water for soil as well. I would aim for 5.8 - 6.0 and be sure to monitor you run off PH. Aim for run off in the 6.2 to 6.5 range which is where your soil PH should be.

OK, On the right track now. Thanx again chrome, It took about 6 gal. but i got runoff coming out at 6.2-6.5 Now Ive read all sorts of horror stories about flushing, But after following these steps, I gotta say my girls do look a bit happier, A little overwatered but happier non the less. This site is by far the most helpfull tool available for mmj.
Thanx again chrome, and everyone else who helps us out...

great news! I'm glad to hear your ladies are back on track. Now just make sure you let them dry out real good before you give them any more water/nutes.

Back
Top Bottom