Problem - Sensi Northern Lights Auto not flowering so much

LittleGrower

Hello, everyone it's is my first post on this site. I visited it many times for some advice, it really helped a lot :thumb:

Never mind, i am going straight to the point. I am currently growing some feminised seeds by sensi and they are doing great and huge, outdoors !

But, i wanted to try some some auto for the first time and i bought some northern lights auto from sensi seeds. They flowered a bit, have good nutriments, sun, water... The problem is they don't flower that much, or at least they are taking a lot of time (almost 2 months) :( Here are some pictures could anyone advise me ?

IMG_63426.JPG
IMG_634113.JPG

IMG_63408.JPG

Well, there is not much to do besides wait and water, sativia dominant autos will take pretty long.

I have two Dutch Passion THink Different Phenotype 2 at the moment running. Pheno 1 is shorter and faster, pheno is taller and takes longer to finish. Imo a lot longer, because ive got them vegging like 2 months by now and still dosent flower with full on power :)

But its indica. To be honest, they see pretty rippen in last picture :high-five:

Thanks for the answers, yeah it's a Indica strain ! To be honnest for the moment i don't know hat to think of those auto flowering seeds..

No improvise, it's 2 months since they are flowering !

But yeah i hope i can get more out of them .. :(

Back
Top Bottom