Problem with 15 day old seedlings

Martes Martes

ojbVs

Can anyone help me with these 15 days old seedlings?
I havent given any nutrients, just ph balanced water.
Growing has nearly stopped and leaf tips have started to curl and get brown and crispy.

nq0FYm0.jpg
dCAWlrJ.jpg

Re: Problem with 15 days old seedlings

For 1 you are growing in a crap medium, for 2 it has to much wood, and 3 you have no perlite so likely its roots are suffocating. Use tried and proven soil for growing cannabis, best way. If I were you I would change the soil with at least 25 percent perlite.

Those pots are filled with 50% soil and 50% coco at the moment. Ill go and get perlite and plant them in bigger pots soon. Thanks for your answer!

Perlite is just for aeration and you have plenty of that. No nutes yet? Give them some Clonex or something weak and see if that helps.

Perlite is just for aeration and you have plenty of that. No nutes yet? Give them some Clonex or something weak and see if that helps.

no nutes yet because ive been told that so young plants dont need them but to be honest, these ones really seems to need them. Ill try it out, many thanks!

Soil coco mix feed water should be 6.5, and you treat it like soil and let it dry out.

That doesn't sound right. Where did you get your info? I use Canna Pro + and the water PH is 5.8-6.2 .

Aside from root stimulant seedlings just need water and light. I've not seen a seedling looking like that before. It's not lack of water. Maybe something in your water? Temperature? Most likely it's something in your soil. Where did you get your soil from?

That doesn't sound right. Where did you get your info? I use Canna Pro + and the water PH is 5.8-6.2 .

Aside from root stimulant seedlings just need water and light. I've not seen a seedling looking like that before. It's not lack of water. Maybe something in your water? Temperature? Most likely it's something in your soil. Where did you get your soil from?
He is right. That guy is using 50/50 coco soil. You treat that like a soil grow. But I am still willing to bet the plant is drowning basically. Roots can't breath.

Heres picture of all seedlings.

These cups were very soft and dry, so i gave them little bit of water+ very little amount of RAW Nitrogen,
Also checked leaves from bottom and top with loop and didnt see any insects.

1661129807280.png

There are plenty of growers out there that dont use perlite or clay pellets to mix with there medium and they have perfect grows.

Whats your temps and hm like, aswell as what lights are you using?

Are the darker soil spots on the imgbb site indicative of your watering? If so, you aren't giving them enough water! Do those containers have drainage holes? You need drainage. You should be watering enough to wet all of the soil all the way through and then letting it dry out (not Sahara dry!) before watering again.

Are the darker soil spots on the imgbb site indicative of your watering? If so, you aren't giving them enough water! Do those containers have drainage holes? You need drainage. You should be watering enough to wet all of the soil all the way through and then letting it dry out (not Sahara dry!) before watering again.

Theres holes on bottom of the pots, and someone said that i water too much so i only gave very little amount of water+nitrogen just before the picture.

Theres holes on bottom of the pots, and someone said that i water too much so i only gave very little amount of water+nitrogen just before the picture.
What are you using for lighting? What are you using for nitrogen? Also honestly you should evenly wet the whole medium. Then let it slowly dry up, when pots are light, water again.

Im using 250w hps light, and i got GHE grow, micro and bloom nutes and also Raw nitrogen because ive my other plants have had nitrogen defiency. For these seedlings i gave little bit of it.

Yesterday i watered whole soil without any nutes.
Water ph was 5.5, lets see if they start growing. If not, ill throw em away in a week.
Never had this kind of problem

That 250w hps might be to strong for them at the moment, they should be under a cfl or t5, i wouldnt be giving nutes just yet, iv got seedlings that are 10 days old and i wont give them nutes for another 2 weeks, there should be enough food in your medium to last you at least 3-4 weeks, that i was told by a great grower on this site, although hydro is different i no that.

Back
Top Bottom