Problem with grow

matevz71

420 Member
Hy!

I have 2.5weeks old auto ultimate strain and very slow grow i have 5 coob light in my grow room good humidity 60% and 26°C i watering my plants every 2 days i doont know whats wrong tnx

Attachments

• IMG_20190707_093123.jpg
    IMG_20190707_093123.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 286
Ok

Give us some more info bud

I use biobizz light mix soil, i use 12L containers first two weeks i dont use nutrinet just good ph water, and 5X55 watt coobs light leaves have great color but dont grow i dont know and this week i start use nutrient sensi grow A, B and voodoo juice 2ml per liter.

I use biobizz light mix soil, i use 12L containers first two weeks i dont use nutrinet just good ph water, and 5X55 watt coobs light leaves have great color but dont grow i dont know and this week i start use nutrient sensi grow A, B and voodoo juice 2ml per liter.
I use micromunch it works amazing,
I grow in coco I use cal mag every watering

I've noticed with mine that I needed to find a sweet spot with my lighting. I'm running LED and have mine about 10 inches. When I was a little lower they seemed to stay put. they also reached when I went over 1 and a half feet. With some adjusting day to day I found their height they liked and they took off. By no means am I saying this is the problem but it's something I discovered just messing around.

I agree with the pots being too big. I also think that they might not be getting enough light as they look leggy and kind of lop sided and then curved towards the light source at the tops. It's possible you have stressed out the root system as well since you said you water every 2 days. I would let them dry out completely before watering, unless that's what 2 days gets you of course. I also would only water a little bit around the base, just enough to moisten the soil where you think the roots are, but not enough to moisten the entire mass of soil.

If you do a search about transplanting autos, a lot of people say not to transplant and to start your autos in the pot you plan on finishing in. There are many people here who start and finish in 5, 7 &10 gallons pot and never have problem.

I am currently on my first grow and both plants are autos in soil. I am using regular 60w equivalent, household type LED bulbs with an A19 base. I keep my lights 2-3 inches from my plants. Your plants look too leggy for 2.5 week old plants. As long as you can put your hand between your plant and the light, and the back of your hand does not get hot, you're fine.

I think you may be watering too often and not using enough water when you water. I water to runoff and only water when the soil dries out. I use the "lift method" to see how heavy my pot feels before I water.

Hope this helps.

I watering in 4 to 5 days 10 L to 8 plant
I use advence nutrient:bloom A&B 13ml/10L, big buds 10ml/10L, cal&mag 13ml/10L and root boster 5ml/10L.ph is 6.3 to 6.5 what do you think shoud i give him more or less nutrient? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom