Problem with height of plant - Want short and fat

Mrnewtimegrow

Hello, I have a slight concern of the height of my strain and looking to get some help.

The strain I m using is "Berry Ryder" from Autoseeds (Female auto)

I used the Berry Ryder before and it worked fine, but they grew a little big for my taste,
I would a more shorter and bushier plant, so I m wondering if there is something fairly easy
you can do so do this. I've seen people use strain attached to the pot, is this some how to make it
more triangle like or something, because that is kinda my idea.

I would love the help! THANKS!!!

Peace

I use pipe cleaners for all my plant training. Drill holes around the top of the pot below the lip. I just got through training a bunch of untopped young ones- about 16" tall. I lightly twist one end of a pipe cleaner near the top of the plant- a few inches back- then bend it down and attach it to the side of the pot. On the opposite side I attach another pipe cleaner to the stem lower down- then attach that one to the side of pot opposite the other one- pulling it tight. This draws the plant back more over the centre of the pot.
Without causing any stress this gives me a bow shaped plant that will sprout up from the sides. With a little more training it becomes a bush.
I don't grow autos but I think this will work fine for them. I'm sure somebody will correct me if I'm wrong...

Back
Top Bottom