problem?

frosown

Black along the outter edges of leaves, as well as some tips turning brown/dark and getting crisp. Only on the lower portion of the plants. Using FFOF, just did a very light veg feeding, 1/8th strength with molasses, a little root promoter, as well as some epsom salts. She's in 3rd week of veg.

20140818_220116.jpg

Thanks!:volcano-smiley:

Sounds like nute burn. FFOF is a hot soil, so it probably didn't need any nutes yet. But I don't see any of the black that you're taking about. Aside from slight burn, they look fine to me. Not sure if you should be using molasses yet. Thought that was more of a flowering thing but I could be wrong

Sounds like nute burn. FFOF is a hot soil, so it probably didn't need any nutes yet. But I don't see any of the black that you're taking about. Aside from slight burn, they look fine to me.

I agree about the hot soil.
I use Roots Organics soil and I don't need to add nutes until I begin flowering.
Looks like a burn is starting. Flush and then back off on nute feeding.

And anytime you have questions feel free to pop over to the playground in my signature. A lot of good people who live to help, and we love pictures of grows. It's open to anyone and everyone, especially those who don't want to start a journal but still want to show off what they can do or if they need quick help

Back
Top Bottom