Problem?

blazendreadlock

I have a plant that is still young, just the two seed leaves and 2 day old first leaves.
The plant looks very healthy and the leaves are growing good as well as the stem, But one of the seed leaves looks like its burning/shrinking. I cant provide a pic sorry as i dont have a camera.
Its been slowly decreasing it size, and is sorta wrinkling. But the rest of the plant look sstrong healthy and green as ever. Anyone know what the problem could be?
Also its still on a 24/7 light cycle, and i water only when the soil is dry to the bottom. To prevent over watering.

Thanks

:edit:

1. Are you growing in Soil or using a Hydro system?

Indoor, soil

2. How old are your plants?
seed, about a week and a couple days

3. How tall are your plants? about an inch

4. What size containers are they planted in? dixie cups

5. What is your Soil mix composed of? its miracle grow stuff, not fully shur

Are you using pre-fertilized potting soil? not shur

6. How often do you water?when the soil is dry

- What are you watering with?
Tap water

7. Are you using fertilizers?

nope

8. What kind of lights are you using? Fluoroescent

How many lights?1
How many watts or lumens?20w
How close are the lights to the plants?about an inch or two away

9. What size is your grow space? 12inch height, 12inch back, 24inch wide. Until bigger space is needed

10. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?temp is around 70-80 not shuir of the humidity, was thinking of getting a humidifier for it?

11. What is the pH of the soil?not shur

12. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?none at all

13. How much experience do you have growing?first time grower

If your talking about the leaves that first appear, the round leaves, then its ok, cause those leaves dont matter anymore. The plant is devoting its energy on its foilage. Your all good dude!

Back
Top Bottom