ProblemChild's Indoor 1600w Hashplant & Burkle Grow

yeeee boiii get that BD in yo arsenal of goods man

as always, awesome video update bro.

:bravo:

ha hell yah brodie you no i had too! your plant has been blowing my mind for sure...one of the must haves on your list of strains IMHO... they were out of the plant i had my mind set on which was the Woody harrrelson kush which is (master kush x OG kush x pre98 bubba kush) but i will get her soon enough... thanks man for always supporting and encouraging! :party::yahoo:

Day 25 Bloom

Hashplant..
IMG_20110125_192750.jpg

IMG_20110125_192759.jpg

IMG_20110125_192845.jpg
IMG_20110125_192838.jpg
IMG_20110125_192851.jpg

Burkle
burkle1.jpg

burkle_21.jpg

burkle_31.jpg

burkle_41.jpg

Purple Bubba
purple_bubba.jpg

purple_bubba_2.jpg

purple_bubba_3.jpg

purple_4.jpg

The Key
The_Key.jpg

BlueDream
Bluedream2.jpg

Regulator Kush x2
IMG_20110125_192653.jpg

IMG_20110125_192657.jpg

Groupshot
IMG_20110125_192634.jpg

Keep up the great work Brada!:Rasta::morenutes: You have a very nice harvest coming!

ayyyye stranger!!!! long time no hear mon!! how ya been? hows everything in the BL basement of fire?? still going strong?? well we are pushing 25 days strong and everything is looking lush.. this new potion im using is killer with the medium im using.... hope ta hear from ya soon my man... stay high!

Ive been good Thanks, Im around more than you think I just dont post to often........... The basement is cleaned and empty no plants down there anymore.... But i have something new in the makings its just going to be a lil while until i start a journal..
Are you using sunshine mix? And if you dont mind me asking whats in this new potion you are using? Im asking because im going to Sunshine and am planning on using botanicare pro, with a home made tea mix full of beneficial root bacteria and fungus and of course additives and boosters in bloom.... And how often have you been watering you plants in soil compared to RockWool?

Ive been good Thanks, Im around more than you think I just dont post to often........... The basement is cleaned and empty no plants down there anymore.... But i have something new in the makings its just going to be a lil while until i start a journal..
Are you using sunshine mix? And if you dont mind me asking whats in this new potion you are using? Im asking because im going to Sunshine and am planning on using botanicare pro, with a home made tea mix full of beneficial root bacteria and fungus and of course additives and boosters in bloom.... And how often have you been watering you plants in soil compared to RockWool?

empty!!?? ahhh mann what a sad day... but i know whatever you be planning your gonna kill it! and yes i am using Sunshine #4 i will PM you my formula of what i have started using since i retired the AN.. if your using Sunshine with Botanicare then your gonna wanna get yourself some dolimite lime to mix in with your sunshine because it is known to get acidic over time.... and man it is so low maiantance.. i def figured out i was over feeding them in the rockwool and iam sure they had somekind of lock out or something now that i am seeing these plants grow ... i feed three times a week and straight R/O PH'd water the rest so i go ...FEED-WATER-WATER-FEED-WATER-WATER-FEED..

the water prevents nute build-up and lock out..

Those plants have come a long way PC. So have my Hash Plant x2 and my Lemon Diesel and Romulan. The Hash Plant has extremely close internodes. The preflowers are starting to produce terpenoids and smell like citrus, oranges specifically. Never had a plant with that orange citrus smell. Today I went to the grow shop and they hooked me up. I bought an EYE HORTILUX, a Sun System Budget Grow ballast, and a YIELD MASTER II air cooled reflector. Reflector was 100 bucks and included the glass! Price was around 360.00 altogether but managed to get a 10 percent discount because I am a patient. Took that baby home and hung it up on my NO HOLES LIGHT BAR next to my other reflector. I now have a 2000 watt grow instead of the tiny crowded 1000 watt grow. I had 6 massive plants under 1 1000 watt light. It was just way too crowded. Now I should get some way better yields with this extra EYE HORTILUX. Already got 6 clones in Smart Pots in the veg room getting ready to rumble. Will probably be doing a journal soon. I got some killer strains the world has got to see. Grows looking tops Problem Child. Wish you the best. ---G247

Got my Veg tent all set up for the next run so we got

2 Regulator kush {AJ Sour Diesel X Pre98 Bubba} X Sfv Og F5 Male
2 Woody Kush (Hindu Kush x O.G. Kush x Master Kush)
2 Larry O.G.
2 Valley O.G.

will be cutting clones off of all of these to mother before putting them into flower...

still got Bluedream haze.. mothering

The Key (91'ChemDawg x Indiana BubbleGum) ..mothering

And the Pre 98' Bubba kush bag seed that i will mother..

everythings looking good... tho i must say the plants seem to grow slower under the LED then the HPS but will see there only a week in veg and still adjusting... im still trying to figure out this light and figure exactly how long im gonna have to veg for to get my desired hieght.. also staking up and tying plants tonight the burkles and purple bubba and falling all over themselves...so gotta go do sum work peace yall!!

See you got the Woody Kush and the Smart Pots with handles on them. Fancy. Picked up a few of those the other day myself. Problem, the craziest shit happened to me on Thursday. I went to the dispensary and bought the last clone of Violator kush they had and a clone of Purple Urkle. The clones were in blue Dixie Cups and they put them in one of those cardboard drink holders and a white plastic shopping bag. I also bought an 1/8 of OG and a 1/8 of Chem Dawg #4. So, I get into the car and I don't want the clones to get mangled on the way home so I put them in the center cup holders. I'm minding my own business driving home with my 2 clones in the cup holder and all of a sudden I notice flashing red and blue lights in my rear view mirror. Great, I was getting pulled over by a Sheriff. I tell my girlfriend in the passenger seat to put the clones back in the shopping bag and I pull over. The cop really had no reason to pull me over, he said I was swerving and had touched the white line which was a lie. A cop pulled me over a few months ago in the same spot and gave me the same reason for pulling me over. So, the cops asked me a bunch of questions about where I was going. Luckily, I had a bunch of grocery bags in the back of my car and I told him I was just done grocery shopping and heading home. The cop never searched me or the car thank god but it was hell on my nerves talking to that cop knowing I had plants and a 1/4 of primo buds in my pocket. I mean, I have my medical marijuana card but still, it would have been bad. So anyway, someone up in heaven must like me or something.

got a killer update to post!!!.. but i need more followers here.... theres not nough people enjoying the great shows i put on...youthink there fat there..shhhhheeeeesh you got no idead bruh...led is cool but this one is def stronger then the 2010 model... i burned 4 plants from the light being to close!!! Ouch!

got a killer update to post!!!.. but i need more followers here.... theres not nough people enjoying the great shows i put on...youthink there fat there..shhhhheeeeesh you got no idead bruh...led is cool but this one is def stronger then the 2010 model... i burned 4 plants from the light being to close!!! Ouch!
WUZZZ UP BRUH:popcorn:Looking good man nice set up.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom