ProblemChild's Indoor 1600w Hashplant & Burkle Grow

damn allot going on.lol.. shit works.

hell yah it does bro.. but i dont use them all at the same time.. i bring shit it and cut shit out throughout the whole grow...when and how much is most important or youll burn them...

P.S. dont know how happy i am with this led yet.. imma give it 3 more weeks and make my decision... i would hate to have to hit mike up for a refund but for the money i spent on this light i could have gotten a 400w , 600w, or 1000w MH setup and inline fan to vent it and my plants would be rocking in veg right now.. but like i said imma give it three weeks...then ill hit up mike with my decision..

hell yah it does bro.. but i dont use them all at the same time.. i bring shit it and cut shit out throughout the whole grow...when and how much is most important or youll burn them...

P.S. dont know how happy i am with this led yet.. imma give it 3 more weeks and make my decision... i would hate to have to hit mike up for a refund but for the money i spent on this light i could have gotten a 400w , 600w, or 1000w MH setup and inline fan to vent it and my plants would be rocking in veg right now.. but like i said imma give it three weeks...then ill hit up mike with my decision..

you dont think his new lights rocking out in veg? i know my old ones rock out in veg better then what i use to get with HID for sure.

is it the price or you having trouble with the growth? i cant say about the new lights but the old ones rock shit out for sure. all my buddies have better results with the leds i have over MH.

give a little bit of time and see what you think

you dont think his new lights rocking out in veg? i know my old ones rock out in veg better then what i use to get with HID for sure.

is it the price or you having trouble with the growth? i cant say about the new lights but the old ones rock shit out for sure. all my buddies have better results with the leds i have over MH.

give a little bit of time and see what you think

i dunno its hard to tell... thats the thing that gets me is when i veg under MH i can tell there growing everyday.. i cant see that with the LED... the price is nothing... im not bummed on the money i spent if i can get the same or better results but its when i dont think im getting as good as results thats when the price starts to come into play.. and with the LED i cant determine how close or far to put the light to the plant.. i dunno maybe i jumped into the LED sceene to quick... im just so used to vegging with MH and being able to see the growth everyday..

like i said im giving them three weeks.. if i dont see a sufficient change in my plants in veg...then i have no choice then to hit up mike for a refund or see what he will do to satisfy me as a customer.i wouldnt even mind taking sum old 2010 panels. i just cant be waisting time.. money isnt as important as time is.. my vegg plants are supposed to be ready by the time i harvest these plants that are flowering.well they would be by my experience with MH.. so i hope everyone understands that yes i am comparing the GLH LED to a MH in Veg.

i dunno its hard to tell... thats the thing that gets me is when i veg under MH i can tell there growing everyday.. i cant see that with the LED... the price is nothing... im not bummed on the money i spent if i can get the same or better results but its when i dont think im getting as good as results thats when the price starts to come into play.. and with the LED i cant determine how close or far to put the light to the plant.. i dunno maybe i jumped into the LED sceene to quick... im just so used to vegging with MH and being able to see the growth everyday..

like i said im giving them three weeks.. if i dont see a sufficient change in my plants in veg...then i have no choice to hit em mike for a refund or see what he will do to satify me as a customer.i wouldnt even mind taking sum old 2010 panels. i just cant be waisting time.. money isnt as important as time is.. my vegg plants are supposed to be ready by the time i harvest these plants that are flowering.well they would be by my experience with MH.. so i hope everyone understands that yes i am comparing the GLH LED to a MH in Veg.

i here you bro. the cool thing about the old ones is Setting Sun already answered ur questions with his side x side since her used MH. have you grown these strains before under MH? in other words is everything the same on these girls as you have done with MH before? allot of things can change the vegging specially strains, medium, nutes. IDK bro if ur not happy them you have to do what u have to do as a grower. i wish i could tell you about these new lights but i have no clue and just getting my feet wet with them also. if i could get my plants to live then i would be able to give my opinion.lol

i here you bro. the cool thing about the old ones is Setting Sun already answered ur questions with his side x side since her used MH. have you grown these strains before under MH? in other words is everything the same on these girls as you have done with MH before? allot of things can change the vegging specially strains, medium, nutes. IDK bro if ur not happy them you have to do what u have to do as a grower. i wish i could tell you about these new lights but i have no clue and just getting my feet wet with them also. if i could get my plants to live then i would be able to give my opinion.lol

like i said i would be happy to take the old ones over the new ones im pretty sure... and yeah bruh everything is the dead on same as when i would veg under MH...like i can just feel it if i dont like em now, im not gonna like em in three weeks.. but these new lights like you said are more pink and red something i would assiociate with flowering for veg i always use blue lights.. and my results have been what you see in my flowering pictures.. if you go back to the begining of this journal you will see i vegged under MH and you can see the results.. so it will all be in the same journal for mike to take a look at..

like i said i would be happy to take the old ones over the new ones im pretty sure... and yeah bruh everything is the dead on same as when i would veg under MH...like i can just feel it if i dont like em now, im not gonna like em in three weeks.. but these new lights like you said are more pink and red something i would assiociate with flowering for veg i always use blue lights.. and my results have been what you see in my flowering pictures.. if you go back to the begining of this journal you will see i vegged under MH and you can see the results.. so it will all be in the same journal for mike to take a look at..

i would give it some time like you said, and if not happy talk to Mike and tell/show him how you feel. ive never used these new ones so its hard to say my thoughts because i have no clue bro. if you have things all in this journal then you should be fine. Mikes a good guy and i am sure he will help you out? if i could just make it threw veg i could give my opinion because ive used MH and HPS allot and know whats what.

from what ive seen with my girls is the veg is different the girls dont stretch as tall but are more stacked with nodes.

how high are ur lights and what watts are you using in leds?

i would give it some time like you said, and if not happy talk to Mike and tell/show him how you feel. ive never used these new ones so its hard to say my thoughts because i have no clue bro. if you have things all in this journal then you should be fine. Mikes a good guy and i am sure he will help you out? if i could just make it threw veg i could give my opinion because ive used MH and HPS allot and know whats what.

from what ive seen with my girls is the veg is different the girls dont stretch as tall but are more stacked with nodes.

how high are ur lights and what watts are you using in leds?

this is another thing i am not sure of ... i ordered a 180w led before the price went up.. and before the 2011 came out... so when you posted on your journal that there was new lights i emailed mike and asked him if this was the ones i was getting the new 2011 he said yes. but GLH posted in my journal that he thought i got the 150w...if that is true theres is a difference in what i payed from the new or old 150w... and right now the led is about three feet away from the plant tips... yes this is one this i kind of noticed is your right they dont stretch as much and maybe that is what i am used to seeing is them stretch.. yeah im not jumping to conclusions yet..

this is another thing i am not sure of ... i ordered a 180w led before the price went up.. and before the 2011 came out... so when you posted on your journal that there was new lights i emailed mike and asked him if this was the ones i was getting the new 2011 he said yes. but GLH posted in my journal that he thought i got the 150w...if that is true theres is a difference in what i payed from the new or old 150w... and right now the led is about three feet away from the plant tips... yes this is one this i kind of noticed is your right they dont stretch as much and maybe that is what i am used to seeing is them stretch.. yeah im not jumping to conclusions yet..

to be honest i am sure you got the 180w mike sends allot of lights out and probably got mixed up? you can tell by the size if the unit. the 150w is smaller. the 180w or newer 240w is a little smaller then the older one. should be around 17" long and 12-13" wide i think on the older one. and the newer 240w model i have is 17.5" x 11" so if that matches up then you have the 240w model. the 150w is smaller

i will say with leds you cant go by height but new growth, leds will not stretch as much as MH but just stack their nodes with in return give you fat colas, the more bud sites is what give you yield not the stretching. you have to look at over all node/branching between the 2 not the hight of the plants. with the right spectrum plant wont stretch because their getting the light they need. i mean put a equal watt MH light at 3' and see how stretchy the plants will get compared to these leds. its really impressive to me. are the plants branching out nice and growing nodes equal to or better then MH not looking at stretching?

to be honest i am sure you got the 180w mike sends allot of lights out and probably got mixed up? you can tell by the size if the unit. the 150w is smaller. the 180w or newer 240w is a little smaller then the older one. should be around 17" long and 12-13" wide i think on the older one. and the newer 240w model i have is 17.5" x 11" so if that matches up then you have the 240w model. the 150w is smaller

i will say with leds you cant go by height but new growth, leds will not stretch as much as MH but just stack their nodes with in return give you fat colas, the more bud sites is what give you yield not the stretching. you have to look at over all node/branching between the 2 not the hight of the plants. with the right spectrum plant wont stretch because their getting the light they need. i mean put a equal watt MH light at 3' and see how stretchy the plants will get compared to these leds. its really impressive to me. are the plants branching out nice and growing nodes equal to or better then MH not looking at stretching?

i will measure it today when the lights come on and find out exactly what model i got...

yeah ive noticed this alot is that there not growing taller and taller everyday but the bottom nodes are growing out more...so its very compact, now this is something i can dig , if they keep on packing it on with no stretch i will be a very happy man.. you are right about that the leds make them new nodes pop quicker with less stretch.. so yea the nodes are branching out nice and stout and not streching .... soo my only question now is how close/far should my led be from the top of the plants? heat isnt an issue ..

i will measure it today when the lights come on and find out exactly what model i got...

yeah ive noticed this alot is that there not growing taller and taller everyday but the bottom nodes are growing out more...so its very compact, now this is something i can dig , if they keep on packing it on with no stretch i will be a very happy man.. you are right about that the leds make them new nodes pop quicker with less stretch.. so yea the nodes are branching out nice and stout and not streching .... soo my only question now is how close/far should my led be from the top of the plants? heat isnt an issue ..

IDK bro ive never used these new ones, but keep mine around 24-30" just make sure to lower it little by little to see how the plants react. but you want to work it down for when you hit flowering you dont just slam them.

your starting to look at this the right way and see the good thing about leds. more yield from smaller plants. stretching isnt always a good thing, stacked nodes are and huge buds are. haven't you ever looked at one of ur HID girls and said man i wish that branch would have filled in more that would be a nice bud? will the stretch was too much and they did fill on the gap, leds help with this along with day/night temps. leds is a little different of growing style. you have to think out side of the box compared to HID, i would just say veg the girls how long you would with MH and flower them and see how u like the stretching in 12/12 compared to MH and see how you like flowering. trust me these lights make some killer frosty buds and you will jock it. you have 120days and i would suggest you rock out a full grow to see how you like them, i think flowering will make you real happy. the buds are crazy frosty, and if you get frost like that under HPS i could on Imagen with leds

:amen:
IDK bro ive never used these new ones, but keep mine around 24-30" just make sure to lower it little by little to see how the plants react. but you want to work it down for when you hit flowering you dont just slam them.

your starting to look at this the right way and see the good thing about leds. more yield from smaller plants. stretching isnt always a good thing, stacked nodes are and huge buds are. haven't you ever looked at one of ur HID girls and said man i wish that branch would have filled in more that would be a nice bud? will the stretch was too much and they did fill on the gap, leds help with this along with day/night temps. leds is a little different of growing style. you have to think out side of the box compared to HID, i would just say veg the girls how long you would with MH and flower them and see how u like the stretching in 12/12 compared to MH and see how you like flowering. trust me these lights make some killer frosty buds and you will jock it. you have 120days and i would suggest you rock out a full grow to see how you like them, i think flowering will make you real happy. the buds are crazy frosty, and if you get frost like that under HPS i could on Imagen with leds

:amen:

I know what your talking about with veg. I don't like the veg of my LED at all. They don't seem to stretch my plants any, and I like a little spacing between nodes. That's why I vegged with cfl's in my grow. I think the LED is geared to flower more so then veg. My very 1st grow with my old 2010 model, I vegged with it and it stunted 4 girls they was so tiny. I pulled them up and trashed them. I will never veg with this LED again only flower. I'm like you I like seeing new growth everyday in veg.

I know what your talking about with veg. I don't like the veg of my LED at all. They don't seem to stretch my plants any, and I like a little spacing between nodes. That's why I vegged with cfl's in my grow. I think the LED is geared to flower more so then veg. My very 1st grow with my old 2010 model, I vegged with it and it stunted 4 girls they was so tiny. I pulled them up and trashed them. I will never veg with this LED again only flower. I'm like you I like seeing new growth everyday in veg.

IDK bro i veg stacked monster with my leds. i only veg for 3-4 weeks. i think my leds veg very nice and this is why all my MH or CFL buddys want leds.

I have the same tent as the one Mike used in his Super Lemon Haze grow. Remember how stacked the nodes was and for a sativa how short it finished? Picture that but with a already short indica dom strain. I think in my case the 240w LED is to intense for my small space. If the tent was bigger I think it would have vegged better. Since I'm only using the core penetration of my light. If I noticed a difference the light had to be 30+ inches away and I didn't have the head space to keep it at that distance, since the tent is only 5'3". I'm not bashing this LED I LOVE it! but for flowering only for me.

I have the same tent as the one Mike used in his Super Lemon Haze grow. Remember how stacked the nodes was and for a sativa how short it finished? Picture that but with a already short indica dom strain. I think in my case the 240w LED is to intense for my small space. If the tent was bigger I think it would have vegged better. Since I'm only using the core penetration of my light. If I noticed a difference the light had to be 30+ inches away and I didn't have the head space to keep it at that distance, since the tent is only 5'3". I'm not bashing this LED I LOVE it! but for flowering only for me.

could be too big of a light? i know my plants dont finsh small under leds. the most ive ever veg was 4 weeks but usually 3 weeks. 100% leds
100_4347.JPG
100_4289.JPG
100_33782.JPG
100_3012_600x449.JPG

okay so three feet is cool for now...yeah i know esactly what you mean about the HID plants i can look at mind under HPS right now and say that even no they are nice ... i could have had a super massive cola if wasnt for the stretch...see i am trying to get a prepetual grow going and thisa is the reason i got the LED just for veg.. and then move them to HPS for flower... if i flower with the LED then i have no prepetual harvest...i was shooting to harvest 2 plants a week...every week..so the rotation would be perfect 2 new plants into veg every week and 2 new plants into flower everyweek....

now i am used to gvegging my plants to 2 feet to qbtain around a qp per plant at harvest.. are you saying that under the LEDs i dont have to wait till there 2 feet in veg?? like i said bruh this led thing is so new to me... im so used to my methods and ways with MH... that im treating the plants like as if they were under MH..maybe this is wrong??? theres two plants that stand out to me exceptionaly those are my grape romulan and kens GDP they have been under the led for about 2 weeks maybe.. and they are beautiful , i fimmed them last week and they reacted to it amazing like irish said there seems to be no stretch and in my books that a BIG +.. they look so uniform and perked up... just showing there happiness.. sooo maybe it just takes the plant time to get root bound in your medium...

IrishBoy- i also have one plant that is starting to look like your maybe lockout er sum shit.. my East Coast Sour Diesel... looking weird.. the new growth is green but the fan leaves under are yellowing and curling up and getting crispy on the tips... one thing i noticed is the leds dont push clones to the max..take them a lil longer to get root bound IMO..

Back
Top Bottom