Problems on leaves ( rust spots and yellowing )

420invisible

hello

I have been reading as much as possible but i couldn't diagnose my plant problems.

20150515_011538.jpg

20150515_011507.jpg

Strain - Hybrid northern light
# of Plants - 1
Grow Type - Hydro(6 Gallons )
Grow Stage - Vegetative (40 days old )
Nutrients - floranova grow(20ml)+bloom(10ml)
Medium - Rockwool
PH - 5.8 to 6.2
RH - 30% to 40%
Room Temperature -68 to 82
Pests - root rot

Problem: 1- I'm having a yellowing of my leaves .

2- I'm having a rust spots on the leaves. ( i tried to treat it with Copper(II) hydroxide ... and its prevent the spread of the rust spots .. but its come back aggressively after few days )

3- Root rot .

Any ideas?

:thanks:

I was going to ask the temp of the reservoir, but since you have root rot I would say that is your biggest problem, and the plant shows signs of root issues. Get that reservoir down to 68f-72f as best as possible, also, get some Botanicare Hydroguard for your root rot, and once you get the root rot under control, I think a lot of the problems will clear up. :peace:

thanks for the Reply

i tried so hard to maintain the temp of the reservoir . but i still couldn't to control it .

i will try to order the Botanicare Hydroguard .

I was going to ask the temp of the reservoir, but since you have root rot I would say that is your biggest problem, and the plant shows signs of root issues. Get that reservoir down to 68f-72f as best as possible, also, get some Botanicare Hydroguard for your root rot, and once you get the root rot under control, I think a lot of the problems will clear up. :peace:

Best advice ever, is Aqua Shield the same as Hydro Guard? ;)

I believe Aqua Shield was reformulated into Hydroguard. :peace:

Not to be confused with GH FloraShield, which is a sterile environment, which would kill all the beneficial batceria of the Hydroguard, so they can not be used with each other.

I just grabbed a few more five gallon buckets, I had done a DWC, now I would like to build an Undercurrent system so I can change nutes and make adjustments easier and in the dark periods. :)

I think my ladies may have the same problem guys. Great pics showing the problem & great advice I will be taking myself.
Have any of you had a go at Freddies Best yet? Shes a beauty but shes taking over her room like the plant on Scary Movie 2!! Not sure if shes got N dif shes stretching so much & has same discolouration as in 420invisibles pics. Any advice welcome (sorry I cant put pics up, I have yet to learn how to do that).
Peace & vegetable rights :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom