Problems with flowering

mr.duck

Hello Everybody!

I am currently in my 36th day into flowering and are experiencing some problems, most of my leaves are turning yellow and falling off, also during the last 3 weeks she has grown only about 6cm(before that it had a rate of about 1-2 cm per day since flowered).
I live In a very warm climate and the temps outside can get up to 40 degrees. I turn the ac on regularly but still the temps in the grow room can get up to 34 degrees(this only happend for a few days, most of the time the temp in the grow room is below 30). Can this heat be the cause for the problems?
If I choose to harvest the plants after 7 weeks flowering will It still be ok? I know it will yield less but will the yield I get be good for smoking?
Today the plant is 57cm, my light is HPS250.
I Included some pics for you to see the problems

Please Help!:grinjoint:

11033.JPG

2735.JPG

3600.JPG

4456.JPG

5352.JPG

6305.JPG

hey there,, the look good to me :) a little yellowing will be normal as the plant takes in the starches and stuff to feed the buds. yours may have started earlier, also there is a great thread here about problems..

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

what nutes are you using? (sorry, I cannot convert C to F on the fly,, so I don't know how bad those temps are..lol) I got a calculator around here somehwere...

gota go find it..:smokin:

You will lose the big fan leaves. They will expend all they have, yellow and die. The smaller leaves on your colas look like they need nitrogen. ( not miracle grow ) Hopefully you are or were using flowering nutes? Could be too much water too. As stated above, check your trich's to see if she is ready to harvest. Your yield is about where it will stay but if the trichs aren't ready, the buds will puff up a little more. Over all I wish she was mine. good luck.

Back
Top Bottom