Problems with young plant - Help please!

kokito28

plant is 17days old. 2days ago i noticed this problems. anybody knows what it is? how will it affect my plant? what i should do?

image_1100.jpg

image_237.jpg
image_310.jpg

Re: Problems with young plant:( help please!

image_47.jpg

image_57.jpg

they started to looking like this :( I think I over watered them:( please help, tell me what to do. i know that stress is bad especially for autoflowers.

Re: Problems with young plant:( help please!

most newbies do overwater but we all go through it. Dont water until the leaves begin to look a little droopy. Then you will know what a dry pot should feel like. Compare that pot to a pot with freshly watered soil. Its a big difference. Then water all the plants until you get a little runoff. The leaves will go back to normal shortly and your good to go on the water issue.
But I dont think this is a water issue honestly. Im sure someone will come by who can help you more. Did you look at the leaves with a magnifier yet?

Over watering once in awhile won't hurt. Doing it all the time will give you problems.

With the size/age of these plants, I would be very careful about over-analyzing and possibly over correcting. Keep an eye on your new growth and see where it takes you over the next few days.

When you get your magnifying glass, make sure you look very closely under the leaves as well as on top.

Are you adding CalMag to your water?
Are you measuring and adjusting the Ph level of your water?
If it was mites, youd have little white dots everywhere and all over, and small black dots (the mites) on the backside of the leafs...from what Ive read

Back
Top Bottom