Problems

LurchVegas

I'm not sure why my pics continue to fail during upload. . . But I have a few spots on 3 of my 5 ladies. I just recently switch from mh to hps bulbs and these girls are autos (if that makes any difference) I've been looking through the site and in my book that I have to assist me in diagnosing and treating the issue. . . Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I'm not sure why my pics continue to fail during upload. . . But I have a few spots on 3 of my 5 ladies. I just recently switch from mh to hps bulbs and these girls are autos (if that makes any difference) I've been looking through the site and in my book that I have to assist me in diagnosing and treating the issue. . . Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

It's tough to diagnose without seeing the problem. But when it doubt flush it out. Then feed

Thanks. I don't know why I can't post pics. I've taken plenty and tried multiple times to post but it keeps saying Failed.

Thanks. I don't know why I can't post pics. I've taken plenty and tried multiple times to post but it keeps saying Failed.

Lots of people are having problems with the app. But definitely give her a flush. Measure the ph of the runoff. Most problems are ph related

I'm not sure why my pics continue to fail during upload. . .

Lots of people are having problems with the app.

420 mag is in the middle of a big upgrade that's taking a few weeks to roll out so currently the app is undergoing changes while all the while remaining useable, for the most part. The mods have requested folk use website via a browser for uploading pics until the issue with uploading from mobile devices is resolved. It's a tad fiddly, but it works. .

Please note

The photo upload issue only applies to the app. You have 3 other options:

- You can use Google Chrome (our recommended browser) from your smartphone/mobile device
- You can use a laptop (macOS or Windows)
- You can use a PC

All these options allow photo uploads. We are continuing to work on the fix for the app.

:Namaste:

It’s tough to diagnose without seeing the problem. But when it doubt flush it out. Then feed

spotpic.jpg
spotpic.jpg

Back
Top Bottom