Producing Feminized Pollen with CS

The Kult

Can I pollinate the same female that I used to produce feminized pollen from? Someone said that I could produce better genetics when pollinating the same female that gave me 'feminized' pollen. He said the feminized seeds would be genetically superior.

Yes, you can do that. BUT... the seeds won't be genetically superior. They'll have the same genes as the mom (which is also the dad). Most of the feminized seeds you buy are made this way.

What did you have in mind? What would the goal be? There's quite a few options depending on what you're trying to do.

Yes, you can do that. BUT... the seeds won't be genetically superior. They'll have the same genes as the mom (which is also the dad). Most of the feminized seeds you buy are made this way.

What did you have in mind? What would the goal be? There's quite a few options depending on what you're trying to do.
All I'm aiming at is that I won't fill another female plant with seeds as well and the deed would be done on only one female. If that is so, I would be able to produce more seeds off one female. I would produce plenty of feminized seeds which are always in demand on the island that I live on. $$$

How were you able to feminize pollen?
With colloidal silver of course.

I would like to ask why the last time I tried this, the pods turned up to be empty... no pollen in the pods at all.

I'm afraid I did not time it either but someone told me that I need to keep spraying.
I used 45ppm CS. I still got some left and I've ordered another bottle which is 50ppm.

Back
Top Bottom