Products to look into

420boogie

look up sonicbloom online and see what u think. comment back on this thread with your opinions please:slide: Also that stuff they sell all over called superthrive, can u use it on cannabis?

Im going to venture to say that Sonicbloom stuff is just a gimmic. I dont doubt that it might be a good nute for growing to some extent but in no way shape or form will it get used by many growers @ that price. Plus when i visit that site I just feel like im going to get ripped off. But hey i wish someone would try it with cannabis and post their results.

look up a product called carbonjolt

Generally I like to stay with products that are tried and true by many already and stay away from the latest and greatest as they are too much $$ for what they "claim" to do. Plants don't need all this fancy schmancy magic potion stuff if you just dial in the basics and perfect your growing. So many people out there trying to get a piece of the millions of dollars plant/hydro nute industry they make products with ridiculous claims and leave the average grower with lighter pockets and buds are no heavier then before trying the junk. Just my 2 cents.

i can agree with that thanks

Back
Top Bottom