ProfessorFlora Presents: The Flowering Inferno

Hey Prof, congrats on taking down the BB and BB :ganjamon: :high-five:

Greatly looking forward to your smoke reports!
Cheers sye. I still have the BB (Bubba's Breath) frame which is sat out in the garden. I'm just going to wait to see if she re-veg's herself for a second flowering later in the year.

I'm looking forward to trying the buds so I can do the reports for you.
:passitleft:

Hey 420. I was meant to show you some pics of the ugly sisters yesterday but the kids were playing up and I ran out of time. I still haven't got any pics of those but I do have some pics of the hash collected from the Bubba's Breath and the Big Bomb....
DSC06198.JPG

It was warm last night and I think I could have collected a bit more under more favourable conditions. Also the bubble bags are starting to get a bit dirty and I'm not sure of the best way to clean them. Alcohol seems like the obvious answer but the bags are large so I would probably need quite a lot. Also that seems expensive so maybe it's time for some fresh bags? Who knows? Who cares? Heres some more hash....
DSC06197.JPG
DSC06200.JPG
DSC06201.JPG

I am literally just about to vape some of this stuff. Let's see if it works.
Back later with a little midweek veg update.

I'm glad it vaped better than it looked. I was thinking that your photography skills aren't nearly as good at spotlighting how good the hash looks as you are with your flowers. I'm not going to say what your hash reminded me of but suffice to say, it's not a pleasant picture.

I'm glad it vaped better than it looked. I was thinking that your photography skills aren't nearly as good at spotlighting how good the hash looks as you are with your flowers. I'm not going to say what your hash reminded me of but suffice to say, it's not a pleasant picture.
I agree. But I sure would like to smoke some of that sh*t! :Rasta:

Hey again, 420mag! It's time for a quick look at my not so impressive (yet) plants. These are a neglected bunch and there are several reasons for their appearance which I won't bore you with right now. They will all look great again in no time and will be ready for flowering by the time the current flowering plants have finished.
I'm back in coco for this one and I have forgotten just how much more impressive the growth is than soil. This time next week and I guarantee there won't be a mark on them. Famous last words right there.
Here is what we are looking at....
DSC06203.JPG

Double D's Reg #1....
DSC06205.JPG

Double D's #2 Female Reg....
DSC06206.JPG

Double D's #2 Female Reg Clone....
DSC06216.JPG

Sour Strawberries Reg #1....
DSC06208.JPG

Sour Strawberries Reg #2....
DSC06209.JPG

That was the regular plants. Up next is the fems and the unknowns.

Deep Candy CBD Fem....
DSC06211.JPG

Orange Cane Fem....
DSC06212.JPG

Tropical Punch Fem....
DSC06210.JPG

Bag Seed #1
DSC06213.JPG

Bag Seed #2....
DSC06214.JPG

The Bag seed plants look good, don't they. Proof that I can grow veg plants lol. I asked Mrs F where she got the bud from which these seeds where found in and she said that the guy told her it was a Mango something or other lol.

Some of these will be flowered as soon as the current ladies are finished. I did have a very different plan originally but then the WSE thing happened and now I'm just working out a new plan. Don't worry as it involves growing lots of weed and really turning up the inferno. This time next month we could potentially have 16+ flowering plants lol. And I did try to take things a bit easier. Oh well, maybe next year.

Lol! Right, earlier when going through the pics I got to one of those hash pics and accidentally clicked on "Google Lens". I'm not actually sure what it's meant to be for but it seemed to scour the internet for images which looked the same or at least similar. It came back with several pages related to extraterrestrial matter and other weird stuff. Not a single pic of any hash lol. Was it extraterrestrial matter which you were thinking of?
I agree. But I sure would like to smoke some of that sh*t! :Rasta:
When we have the big 420 BBQ I'll bring some along :blunt:

Also the bubble bags are starting to get a bit dirty and I'm not sure of the best way to clean them. Alcohol seems like the obvious answer but the bags are large so I would probably need quite a lot.
Not sure what iso costs on your side of the pond but it's crazy cheap here (now that it's available again). I would pour a thin layer in a baking dish and stand the bag up in it to cover the screen. Swish swish and move on to the next bag. I can't imagine the sides need anything more than a spritz of Cillit Bang. I was going to say Fairy Liquid but I don't have a video reference for that...
Also that seems expensive so maybe it's time for some fresh bags?
Iso is way cheaper here than hash bags!
The Bag seed plants look good, don't they.
They do!
This time next month we could potentially have 16+ flowering plants lol. And I did try to take things a bit easier. Oh well, maybe next year.
It is next year my dear. ;)
When we have the big 420 BBQ I'll bring some along
As long as it doesn't mean flying, I'm there!

Hey Prof, that CBD looks good, plus the bag seed plants too. You got plants in coco too, you’re gonna be a busy professor!! Mango something sounds intriguing, can’t wait to see it all:popcorn:
Thanks HH. I'm just waiting on the WSE seeds then it's all go. Yesterday I had a move around in the grow room and now I can't move lol.
That CBD recovered first and had a head start which is why it looks good but the rest are catching up. The Mango Something's may or may not make the next round. Like I said. I'm still planning and sorting.
Not sure what iso costs on your side of the pond but it's crazy cheap here (now that it's available again). I would pour a thin layer in a baking dish and stand the bag up in it to cover the screen. Swish swish and move on to the next bag. I can't imagine the sides need anything more than a spritz of Cillit Bang. I was going to say Fairy Liquid but I don't have a video reference for that...
Iso isn't crazy cheap here. It's about the same price as a set of bubble bags though I don't think a whole bottle (1lt) would be needed to clean them. What about methylated spirit? That's cheap but would mean that any hash recovery would be out of the question.
Iso is way cheaper here than hash bags!
Oops. Already covered that bit.
And they still do this morning though it will be time to transplant soon.
It is next year my dear.
Not this again!
As long as it doesn't mean flying, I'm there!
I think Cali would be one of the better locations for the BBQ. I don't mind coming over on a cruise ship provided there's no one else on it.

Much better, Prof! Thanks for the improvement. I'm used to seeing pretty pictures in this journal so the original photos really threw me for a loop. :laughtwo:

Much better, Prof! Thanks for the improvement. I'm used to seeing pretty pictures in this journal so the original photos really threw me for a loop. :laughtwo:
Lol. I thought you'd be happy with the improvement.
I'd smoke some of that too! :Rasta:
It's really nice and it vapes better than the last hash I made. I'll try and get another pic of it before it's gone but the centre of the ball never really set. It's like some kind of confectionery with a chewy shell encasing a soft centre. I wish all of my hash turned out like this.

Thanks HG. It was my daughter's 2nd birthday as well so I had the weekend off. Well that's a lie as it was busy as hell lol. Hope you had a good one.

Flowering Day 42

Hey 420! Hope everyone has had a good weekend. It's been a long one as the postman has not been working and I'm still waiting for the WSE seeds. If you were to walk past my house at any point over the last week you would have seen my little head staring out of the window like a dog awaiting it's owner. Maybe it'll be today.
On Saturday my new analog vaporizer turned up so that was good. The jet lighter didn't though so I've not been able to use it properly yet. It does work with a candle but it gets very sooty and takes much longer to reach vaporising temperatures. Plus, you can forget taking it outdoors for a go with a candle flame. Maybe the lighter will be here today as well.
On with the update. The three flowering plants are all looking good as they progress into the final few weeks. There is some nice fade on the Melon Gum which is beginning to show some nice colouration. The Orange Cane has gone very dark. A bit like the Big Bomb from before. She has some very nice frost and some purple flowers which you can just about see through the snow. Northern Lights X Skunk now has, in my opinion, the best smell. It's easy to forget how good some of the older strains used to be with all the cookies and the glues ruling the market these days. It smells very chemically but not in the same way as something from the Chem line. It is like if Hugo Boss made urinal cakes lol.
So far we are doing good and it won't be long before these are coming down as well. For now though we keep on trucking....

Orange Cane....

Melon Gum....

Northern Lights X Skunk....

So many nice colors, Professor! And so much frost!

That Orange Cane is going on my wish list. :Rasta:

So many nice colors, Professor! And so much frost!

That Orange Cane is going on my wish list. :Rasta:
Thanks GDB!

I'm getting a second OC ready to run in coco next. It probably won't be long before I end up popping the other three either.
LOL...you're on fire Professor!
Lol. I do try.
Guess what? The WSE seeds are here so no more wasting my time looking out of the window. Also my new fabric pots are here. I ordered them on Wish about 9 months ago lol. They cost £1 and it looks like the seller has made a serious profit lol. I'm going to make them look nice by growing some GSC in them.

Back
Top Bottom