ProfessorFlora Presents: The Flowering Inferno

Flowering Day 1

Hey 420! Welcome to the new journal.

Usually these things start off a little wordy whilst we go into detail about our intentions and aspirations. This time we are just going to flower some plants. Hopefully they'll be beautiful and healthy plants and will provide the pack and myself with plenty of high quality medicine.

Let the flowering begin!

The first two strains to enter the arena are Bubba's Breath from Katsu Bluebird (left) and Big Bomb from Bomb Seeds (right, also a sponsor here at 420mag)....

Some quick info on how we have arrived at this stage.
The plants are a couple months old. The Big Bomb has been cut back and has eight main growth tips. The Bubba's Breath has had zero work done. Both plants are in Root-It peat free soil and are being fed with MegaCrop version 2. The lighting consists of three 100w LED units and the plants are being housed in a Gorilla Lite 2x4 closet style grow tent.

Here we are again....

We will be adding more plants as the journal progresses though I won't be focusing too much on the vegging plants. There is always a veg plant or two waiting to hit flower but I thought we could start off slowly and not rush things. Let's get this show on the road.

Happy growing everyone

Peace
:passitleft:

Hey Prof, I wouldn’t miss this one! Straight into the good stuff all flowers all the time!!
Good day N! I thought that you might be interested to know that I have just popped a Peyote Critical which will make an appearance at some point. Still waiting for the Critical Kush but it doesn't look like it is doing much.

Welcome sy. Never be the first to a party otherwise you'll have to talk to the host. How are you buddy?

I left you hanging there Prof, my apologies! :laugh:

All is well in my garden. I am ruminating on a few possible improvements to the box before the next run. Trying to be patient, while simultaneously chomping at the bit to run certain lines!

I left you hanging there Prof, my apologies! :laugh:

All is well in my garden. I am ruminating on a few possible improvements to the box before the next run. Trying to be patient, while simultaneously chomping at the bit to run certain lines!
What lines would these be? And do I remember you saying that you had a Bubba's Breath?

Brilliant start to the journal Prof. Thanks for the heads up. Looked at the bomb seeds before too same strain. watching with interest. Kills me to see so many suspects here i have lost touch with the past year. been a strangely busy year for lockdown!!. lol
Been a struggle to keep up my updates .haha. Getting there now again though. pace is slowing up thankfully. hope the crew are all good and healthy ?, and the gang are held off rioting for weed in the bedroom paced grows too.
I am well stocked on auto beans now with more in route too. been a lucky period following major bean failures and screw ups.lol
managed to hit a perpetual cycle start with them so lots of strains to try too. caught in a similar dilemma ( how odd !) with ending the current sweet seeds journal in a few weeks and keeping track of the new vegging , seedlings etc... I paused my perpetual and wonder if it can be restarted with any interest or start a new one with it all auto till warmer weather gets here. . sodding hobby. lol
Missed the banter and contact mate . trying to gain time without kids slapping my phone screen or refereeing fights among the tribe. lol Now the new baby has been seen in a scan( no idea of sex yet ( or whether I will have any ever again ! lol )) , the feral siblings are fighting for position in the tribe and it is very time consuming .lol
Won't be a stranger buddy. Will keep pace. be well mate.
quick post of my lady.
Sweet seeds Gorilla girl.
20210126_120715.jpg

Brilliant start to the journal Prof. Thanks for the heads up. Looked at the bomb seeds before too same strain. watching with interest. Kills me to see so many suspects here i have lost touch with the past year. been a strangely busy year for lockdown!!. lol
Been a struggle to keep up my updates .haha. Getting there now again though. pace is slowing up thankfully. hope the crew are all good and healthy ?, and the gang are held off rioting for weed in the bedroom paced grows too.
I am well stocked on auto beans now with more in route too. been a lucky period following major bean failures and screw ups.lol
managed to hit a perpetual cycle start with them so lots of strains to try too. caught in a similar dilemma ( how odd !) with ending the current sweet seeds journal in a few weeks and keeping track of the new vegging , seedlings etc... I paused my perpetual and wonder if it can be restarted with any interest or start a new one with it all auto till warmer weather gets here. . sodding hobby. lol
Missed the banter and contact mate . trying to gain time without kids slapping my phone screen or refereeing fights among the tribe. lol Now the new baby has been seen in a scan( no idea of sex yet ( or whether I will have any ever again ! lol )) , the feral siblings are fighting for position in the tribe and it is very time consuming .lol
Won't be a stranger buddy. Will keep pace. be well mate.
quick post of my lady.
Sweet seeds Gorilla girl.
20210126_120715.jpg
Good to hear from you GG! I have a similar issue. Less time despite having considerably more time lol.
Were all surviving here though if it wasn't for growing I'd have gone nutty as a fruit cake by now.

That's a beautiful Gorilla Girl. It has the 3 F's. Frost, fade and furple.

Keep out of trouble GG and congratulations again on having a crazy ass sex drive!

Back
Top Bottom