ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

The mini mother hunt is coming on well. I'm going to let the other thread cool down a little then we can start taking clones from these and flowering them to see what we have. All 3 of these are different ages with the Purple Trainwreck being the oldest and the Fat Purple being the newest. I quite like all 3 at the moment but the PT is probably my favourite. She has straight, symmetrical growth and just looks generally tidy. The Pineapple Express is strong and fast growing. No worries with her either. The FP is oldest and therefore least developed so I can't really tell how she's going to grow just yet. She has some fat leaves developing though. I hope she's a female as I don't think I'll get the opportunity to get this strain again because it's sold out. I'd like to get some more regs soon and I've been looking at some of Sensi Seeds classics. The Jack Herer has been calling to me whenever I go seed browsing. The Durban and Black Domina have also gained my attention. I think I'll probably move to regs soon in this mother hunt as I'd like to try and make my own cross one day. If the FP turns out to be male then I might keep it anyway for when I eventually get a female plant. My luck will have to change soon....
ORG_DSC05324.JPG

Purple Trainwreck....
ORG_DSC05325.JPG
ORG_DSC05326.JPG

ORG_DSC05327.JPG

Pineapple Express....
ORG_DSC05328.JPG
ORG_DSC05331.JPG
ORG_DSC05330.JPG

Fat Purple....
ORG_DSC05332.JPG
ORG_DSC05333.JPG
ORG_DSC05334.JPG

My last update for the evening is a good one. VG and HH (the plants) are both doing ok after a bumpy start. VG wasn't too bad but HH caused me all kinds of problems and concerns. She struggled to break ground then had her seedcase stuck on good. After the seedcase came off her membrane was also stuck. It might be worth mentioning that the seedcase was on there for 24+ hours before I noticed and the plant had become weak. After I got the membrane off with some tweezers she had started to bend over and her stem was turning black at the bend. Similar to what happened to the Mexican Airlines a couple of weeks ago. I thought she was done for but when I came home from work later that day and checked she had opened up and looked much better. So here we have it. VG and HH the 2 Black Kush!....
ORG_DSC05335.JPG

VG....
ORG_DSC05340.JPG
ORG_DSC05341.JPG

HH this morning....
ORG_DSC05258.JPG
ORG_DSC05259.JPG

HH now....
ORG_DSC05338.JPG
ORG_DSC05339.JPG

Hey 420! I was meant to post all these pics yesterday but i was busy and didn't get chance in the end. I'll post today's pics in some updates layer on today but for now you can have these as a sneak preview. Hope everyone is doing well and have had a good weekend so far....

Crystal METH Auto....
ORG_DSC05451.JPG
ORG_DSC05452.JPG
ORG_DSC05453.JPG

VG....
ORG_DSC05463.JPG

HH....
ORG_DSC05464.JPG

Looks good over here prof. Those strains your keeping for mothers look like really nice strains. All the plants in the 7 strain grow look real happy soon you won't be able to tell where one ends and the other begins.

That is gonna get a wee but tight for space. lol
seem happy enough together so far.
It's gonna be interesting in a few weeks time. I don't think they'll start flowering for a few days yet. I'm not sure what day we're on at the moment but I'll have an update coming up shortly lol
Looks good over here prof. Those strains your keeping for mothers look like really nice strains. All the plants in the 7 strain grow look real happy soon you won't be able to tell where one ends and the other begins.
I imagined it being like a crown of weed. Like the Sideshow Bob of grows lol. What have I done N?!
The mother hunt is going great though I don't actually have space for clones just yet. The Purple Trainwreck is a fairly impressive veg plant. Fast and predictable growth though she's a little thin at the moment. The Pineapple Express is solid and I very much like her at the moment. The Fat Purple has the least going on but is a regular seed and I still also the youngest so we can't be too critical of her/him just yet. I would like to say though that to me it looks like a male. It's growing tall and putting little effort into side branching which suggests it's a dude to me. Can't be certain just yet though and it won't be until we see the reproductive parts,before we know for sure.

Sideshow Bob of grows
I think you just found the new name for your 7 plant one pot grow :rofl:

Great description of your mothers prof. Can always count on you to perfectly describe each strain your growing. Nice job buddy.

I think you just found the new name for your 7 plant one pot grow :rofl:

Great description of your mothers prof. Can always count on you to perfectly describe each strain your growing. Nice job buddy.
Lol. The sideshow grow!
Thanks for saving plant-me, Professor. Not at all surprised ol HH is going to end up one of them Ugly Ducking-type stories. :laughtwo: Keep at it lil HH, your swan days are just ahead!
My pleasure HH. Lil HH looks good already. You'll see shortly that the 2 may end up very different.

Back
Top Bottom