ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Birds of a feather flock together....and shit all over your car :)

Thank you very much Guy! I'll have to thank Sauga next time we cross paths.
Lucky 7's sounds cool. I think it's a bit early to know whether they're actually lucky or not though lol. My plan for this grow is a simple one and it is to simply put too many plants in a single pot to see what happens. I don't feel very in control of this one and there are a lot of things that can go wrong. If I had to guess I'd say that the roots on each plant will grow out in every direction and at first pass by their neighbours without too much hassle. The fabric pot means they won't start circling and get tied up that way but the roots will start to fill the pot. The roots should slow down on the growth not too long after the plants have finished stretching and because the pot is large there may be just enough room for them all to get along. The alternative is they don't fill the pot and get waterlogged but I don't think that will be a problem with all 7 of them drinking at the same time. They should be able to feed freely at their own pace. I forgot to mention that I didn't flush this soil before the grow as I forgot lol. It's been recycled from a previous grow using MegaCrop at high levels towards the end but the plants are fine and even germinated in it. I've come across a problem and can't get any MegaCrop at the moment so we'll be using MasterBlend instead. It's a little more work than MC but apparently does a similar thing which is growing dank and solid bud. I'm not sure how they'll be trained just yet but pulling them to the outside of the pot seems like a good idea. Depending on how each plant grows will determine how much I trim and train each plant. 12/12 has random results so we will have to wait to see what we have to work with. I'll do a full report in a couple hours.

Thanks for stopping by Guy

This is gonna be fun ... I'm definitely gonna hang out and track your Lucky 7s grow!

0_PF_ORG_DSC05543.JPG

I'm gonna bet US$420 on this "Outlander" to win!

BTW, what strain is it?

As for your "Who's Your Mommy" hunt ... my friend just finished curing some Pineapple Express. I know it was made famous by the movie, but the colas really are beautiful ... they are packed with trichomes ... and he absolutely loved the way it smoked!

Alright ... your Lucky 7s adventure is a great idea ... I've got this bookmarked ... and I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out ...

7 strains In One Pot....

Hey 420! So far things are going ok. It's looking more cramped by the day but the plants are healthy and growing well. The Purple Moby Dick (central plant) is growing very fast and I may need to pinch her to keep her as low as the rest. I'm not going to do that just yet though as any of the others could have a growth spurt at any moment. I like how all are doing but some have started out really well. The Glueberry OG is particularly strong as is the Northants Lights x Big Bud. I still like the Blackberry OG if I had to choose. I'll be feeding them there first feed as soon as the new nutrients arrive which I think will be in a couple days time. I can't see any signs of flower yet so the plants will be getting much bigger than this lol. For this grow we're using 400w Blurple Cobs which is more than enough power for the grow space. We're also using recycled soil in a 10 gallon pot. The grow space itself is a 60x80 Gorilla Tent. The plant that you've circled in the pic @SQl2kGuy is Blue OG from G13 Labs. @MrSauga will you except payment in cake? Seriously though, thanks for your help my friend. Time for the pics....
ORG_DSC05651.JPG
ORG_DSC05652.JPG
ORG_DSC05654.JPG

Blue OG....
ORG_DSC05655.JPG

Glueberry OG....
ORG_DSC05656.JPG

Blackberry OG....
ORG_DSC05657.JPG

Purple Haze....
ORG_DSC05658.JPG

Northern Lights x Big Bud....
ORG_DSC05659.JPG

Orka....
ORG_DSC05660.JPG

Purple Moby Dick....
ORG_DSC05661.JPG

The Mother Hunt....

So far the 2 fems are the best plants. Their early growth is superior to the Fat Purple though she/he's not without charm. The FP has beautiful broad indica leaves but has some signs of nutrients needs. I haven't gotton around to looking at what deficiency it is yet but it looks like calcium to me. The Pineapple Express is a good plant being sturdy, fast and hungry. She finishes her pot faster than the others. Purple Trainwreck looks pretty good. I love her growth pattern with its symmetry. She has quite thin stems though which I wasn't expecting but she's still strong and feels quite firm. I'll check their roots soon to see if they need to be pruned....

Fat Purple....
ORG_DSC05629.JPG
ORG_DSC05630.JPG
ORG_DSC05632.JPG
ORG_DSC05634.JPG

Pineapple Express....
ORG_DSC05635.JPG
ORG_DSC05637.JPG
ORG_DSC05638.JPG

Purple Trainwreck....
ORG_DSC05639.JPG
ORG_DSC05640.JPG
ORG_DSC05641.JPG

Looking great in there brother! They're all growing at a good pace. Your'e up late...:passitleft:

7 strains In One Pot....

Hey 420! So far things are going ok. It's looking more cramped by the day but the plants are healthy and growing well. The Purple Moby Dick (central plant) is growing very fast and I may need to pinch her to keep her as low as the rest. I'm not going to do that just yet though as any of the others could have a growth spurt at any moment. I like how all are doing but some have started out really well. The Glueberry OG is particularly strong as is the Northants Lights x Big Bud. I still like the Blackberry OG if I had to choose. I'll be feeding them there first feed as soon as the new nutrients arrive which I think will be in a couple days time. I can't see any signs of flower yet so the plants will be getting much bigger than this lol. For this grow we're using 400w Blurple Cobs which is more than enough power for the grow space. We're also using recycled soil in a 10 gallon pot. The grow space itself is a 60x80 Gorilla Tent. The plant that you've circled in the pic @SQl2kGuy is Blue OG from G13 Labs. @MrSauga will you except payment in cake? Seriously though, thanks for your help my friend. Time for the pics....
ORG_DSC05651.JPG
ORG_DSC05652.JPG
ORG_DSC05654.JPG

Blue OG....
ORG_DSC05655.JPG

Glueberry OG....
ORG_DSC05656.JPG

Blackberry OG....
ORG_DSC05657.JPG

Purple Haze....
ORG_DSC05658.JPG

Northern Lights x Big Bud....
ORG_DSC05659.JPG

Orka....
ORG_DSC05660.JPG

Purple Moby Dick....
ORG_DSC05661.JPG

Cool ... I'm a Kush fan and a Blueberry fan ... so I'm glad I picked the Blue OG ... and I'll choose Blackberry OG as the runner up :)

They look healthy for now ... but some root wars are brewing ... cmon "Blue Outlander" ... off with heads ... top them all ... no mercy :)

0_outlander_p177084_v_v8_aa_blue.jpg

Lucky 7s Blue Outlander Mascot!

Alright got some chores to finish before bed ... ttyl

Looking great in there brother! They're all growing at a good pace. Your'e up late...:passitleft:
Lol. And you were up early! Just in time for 4:20am! The wrong 420! I was up then as well but I didn't have time for 420 as I was changing nappies lol. My brain couldn't have handled looking at a screen then.
Cool ... I'm a Kush fan and a Blueberry fan ... so I'm glad I picked the Blue OG ... and I'll choose Blackberry OG as the runner up :)

They look healthy for now ... but some root wars are brewing ... cmon "Blue Outlander" ... off with heads ... top them all ... no mercy :)

0_outlander_p177084_v_v8_aa_blue.jpg

Lucky 7s Blue Outlander Mascot!

Alright got some chores to finish before bed ... ttyl
Im a huge fan of the Kush also. The bottom of the pot is OG's row with the Blue OG, Glueberry OG and Blackberry OG all chillin there. There would have also been a Lemon OG Kush but she didn't make it. I was toying with the idea of chopping them but think I'll give it a miss for the first time in....I can't remember. I might top the Purple Moby Dick though as she's reaching for the stars. I might just pinch her instead though and keep the tops. If we have some root wars the Blue OG is next to Glueberry and she's strong as an ox. That's who my money would be on. I'm sticking with the Blackberry OG though. She has to contend with GBOG as well
Spots are calcium, yellowing between the veins is magnesium.
Cool. More food for her then. Thanks Shed

:passitleft:

Lol. And you were up early! Just in time for 4:20am! The wrong 420! I was up then as well but I didn't have time for 420 as I was changing nappies lol. My brain couldn't have handled looking at a screen then.

Im a huge fan of the Kush also. The bottom of the pot is OG's row with the Blue OG, Glueberry OG and Blackberry OG all chillin there. There would have also been a Lemon OG Kush but she didn't make it. I was toying with the idea of chopping them but think I'll give it a miss for the first time in....I can't remember. I might top the Purple Moby Dick though as she's reaching for the stars. I might just pinch her instead though and keep the tops. If we have some root wars the Blue OG is next to Glueberry and she's strong as an ox. That's who my money would be on. I'm sticking with the Blackberry OG though. She has to contend with GBOG as well

Cool. More food for her then. Thanks Shed

Your "7 in a pot" grow just keeps getting better. I like how you did the OG lineup ... too bad about the Lemon OG :(

The Purple Moby Dick is going to get encroached on from all sides ... I'm glad you held off topping her.

Lol ... I'm on Team Blue ... you're on Team Black ... and at 4:20am we'll do a coordinated attack on Team Glue ... hopefully @irie lion will be awake to watch the action. :)

Hey @irie lion ... which plant are you rooting for? ... BTW ... that mainlining you were doing looked fantastic!

The 7 Strains In 1 Pot Grow....

Hey 420. They're filling the gaps quickly now and I'm starting to wonder whether or not this was a good idea...of course it was! When the time comes I'll give them one of my heavy defols. I don't know when that will be with these though as they will take a little longer to transition to flower because if the early change in light cycle. I don't mind if they get too big because I can just remove and sculpt the plants to fit snugly. We're on day 10 of flower but again, I can't see many signs of them actually flowering just yet. I've not given them any extra nutrients yet and will just observe them until I see either signs of flowering or deficiencies. So far I must say that I'm quite impressed....
ORG_DSC05696.JPG
ORG_DSC05697.JPG
ORG_DSC05698.JPG
ORG_DSC05699.JPG
ORG_DSC05700.JPG
ORG_DSC05701.JPG
ORG_DSC05702.JPG
ORG_DSC05705.JPG

Cannacake, chocolate, with cream cheese icing and words that say 'I love you Sauga' in blue.
:thanks:
Good choice Mr S. the only problem was that I did the lettering too big and could only fit "I" on the cake. In the ensuing confusion I thought It was mine and ate it. Sorry.

Hey 420! Got a little bit of catching up to do over here. The mother hunt is going good and I'm really happy with 2 of the strains so far. The Purple Trainwreck and Pineapple Express are both fantastic veg plants that have excellent growth with little requirements. The Fat Purple isn't quite as appealing at the moment but that doesn't mean it won't come good in the end. I still have a feeling that it's going to be a male though. It was also a bit picky with the nutrients and required slightly more thought than the other two. The Black Kush sisters are doing it for themselves and look pretty good. They both appear to look quite similar but VG's is slightly larger because of the dodgy start that HH's had. The Crystal METH autoflower is in flower mode now which I expected she would do before she got anyway near her potential. This one was from a pack of 3 and is actually less stunted than one of the others I grew previously. One I got 4oz from and the other I got 11g from lol. This one looks set to give me an oz if I'm lucky but I'll have to get her under some better lighting if I want to stand a chance at that. She's too big to be a spog and to small to be considered a success. The single pot grow is coming on way better than I had expected as I've had nothing negative to report on it so far. The plants are continuing to grow and are filling up the gaps nicely. All of them look healthy and are keeping up with each other at the moment. Other than the top I gave to the Purple Moby Dick I've not touched any of them yet. I think it was the right decision as if they had been topped they would have all started to grow sideways and invade each other's space. It was also a good decision to top the PMD as she has been growing like crazy and would have been pretty tall by now. There are pistils appearing on many of them now so they are flowering which is great. I think they could still get to be twice the size they are now though so it's no time all plain sailing as far as space is concerned. The roots are also still growing so there is potential for plenty of issues there too. They will be feed the same as well so it's my old problem of the shared res again. Some may not like what the others love. For now though we are good and can bask in the feelings of intrigue and awe. It really does make me smile when I open the tent up in the morning. It just looks so wrong yet is incredibly satisfying at the same time. It looks like indoor salad growing lol. If it goes well then it'll be like a little pick and mix buffet come the end and could be a great way to use up all those freebie seeds that you get and have little interest in and no intention of growing. I used to have loads of freebie seeds in reserve before I joined 420 and now I have nothing lol, just the Barneys strains which won't be around formuch longer. I gotta make a tactical purchase and the next best time to do that is at Christmas when I should be able to get around 30-40 different strains for £45 if I'm lucky using the seasonal, payment, UFO and promotional offers all at the same time. I'm all good for now though and have plenty to keep me busy until then. Hope everyone is having a great weekend and keeping busy. I often forget that some people get to relax so if you're one of those then I hope you're having a good time too lol

Happy growing everyone

Back
Top Bottom